Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Light and Dark

Chapter 17

by disturbedangel6 1 review

And then there was Matt.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-25 - Updated: 2008-08-26 - 1401 words - Complete

0Unrated
I was sitting on my bed after Gerard dropped me off at home. I was thinking why Matt was staring at us like that; the look on his face was pretty frightening. I was paranoid about why he was staring at us. He was alone, which is unusual because he was always surrounded by friends. Maybe he just randomly decided to stand there and when we got out of the supermarket he was upset to see me with Gerard. Yea, that must be it… I think.

My door knocked and I stood up and let my father into my room. He sat on my bed and gestured for me to sit next to him.

“Melody, I don’t wanna intrude in your life but I’ve noticed that you aren’t hanging out with your friends. Like you remember Kate right? You guys always use to go out but now you just seem to never.” He looked at me worried.

Kate was always a bitch I can’t even believe that I haven’t noticed that she was a backstabber before. “Lets just say that I’ve found out who my real friends are.” I said simply.

“So that’s why you have a new friend? That dark looking boy that picks you us from home every morning?” he eyed me.

I looked at him innocently. “His name is Gerard and yes he is my new friend.” More than that.

“Oh.” He narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously. “Are you sure he is your friend? You know you can tell me anything Mel.”

I sighed. “Okay maybe he’s my boyfriend.” I fiddled with my fingers and looked down.

I’ve always told my dad with my boyfriends. I remember I use to be so excited when I had my first boyfriend but after that it just kinda gotten boring probably because those relationships only lasted a few weeks. My dad never actually met my boyfriends simply because we were together for a short amount of time. He’d be upset at time he told me that I was wasting my time with them. But I had to keep my reputation up high. I knew deep down that I was really just wasting my time. That’s why I am still a virgin. My dad once said to never do anything that I haven’t ever done before with a man I barely know. I’ve followed his advice.

“Oh… don’t fall to what ever he says okay? He won’t last long. He looks like a manipulator anyway.”

“Dad I’ve been with him long enough to know that he’s worth it.” I smiled.

He looked at me with a surprised expression. “Really? How long have you two been together?”

“5 months.”

He whistled, “Wow a record. Now how do you know he’s worth it?”

“Because dad, he’s understanding, loyal and not like those other guys I dated. He doesn’t like hurting me and you know last time he thought he hurt my feelings and so he cried just for me to forgive him.” I blushed as I thought of Gerard.

“Well I’d like to meet him one day.” My dad patted my back.

I grinned. “You sure will.”

“I’m going to go make some cupcakes; I’ll call you down when it’s ready.”

I nodded and watched him walk off.

I leaned back to the wall beside the window and smiled to myself absently. All of a sudden my phone beeps signalling that there was a new message. I scrambled to my phone thinking that the message was from Gerard or maybe Dan, it wasn’t. I gaped at the message. ‘Hey sexy bum, you know I’ve been really upset with you being with Gerard. Tsk tsk, I don’t like it when I don’t have what I want and do you know what I want? I want you and sooner or later you will be mine don’t worry about that now. I never give up honey. Oh by the way you look so pretty in your pink pyjamas and those pyjama short… can it get any shorter? Yum.’ I gasped. The message was from Matt. I looked down at what I was wearing. My pink pyjamas. I noticed that my window was open so I closed it and covered the curtains. I panted. That can’t be true… no he’s not stalking me. He couldn’t. I then got another message. ‘Aww why’d you close your window honey? I was having a great view of you.’ It was again from Matt. I threw my phone across the floor and slid to the ground and hugged my knees. Why is he doing this? I crawled back to my phone and dialled Gerard’s number.

“Hey Mel. Sup?” Gerard answered the phone.

It was good to hear his calm soothing voice.

“Gerard! I need you here. He keeps sending me threatening messages and –“ I stuttered.

“What? What’s happening Mel? Are you okay?”

“It’s Matt. He keeps sending me messages; he’s like spying on me. He knows what I’m wearing now! I closed my window and everything and he sent me another message asking why I closed my window! I don’t know what to do!”

“Matt? He’s stalking you?”

“Yes.” I sobbed.

“Okay, I’ll be right there okay?”

“No don’t come! He’ll do something to you!”

“He wont. I’ll bash the shit outta him.” He snarled. “I’ll be there soon just stay calm. Nothing’s going to happen to you.”

And we hung up.

Nothing’s going to happen to me. How could he play god like that? I hugged my knees again and let the tears run down my face. Why does this have to happen to me? I wanted to go downstairs to my dad or maybe my brother but I didn’t want them to see my frightened pale face and make them get worried. So I waited.



A short while later I heard the door open and close, I knew this time that it was Gerard. I ran downstairs to confront my dad.

When I came downstairs I saw my dad and Gerard pretty much talking calmly.

“Ah Mel, you didn’t tell me that Gerard was coming over.” My dad said to me.

“Um… I forgot… it was a one thing decision.” I said. “Sorry.”

“No it’s fine. I get to meet the one and only Gerard.” My father grinned at him.

“Oh okay.”

“Well you guys go on up and I’ll bring the cupcakes up when they’re ready.”

“Thanks.” Gerard said and I pulled him upstairs as fast as possible.



“Gerard! Thank god you’re okay.” I hugged him tight.

He hugged me back. “Yea I’m okay and I’m glad you’re okay.”

I let him go. “I don’t know why Matt’s doing this. Have I done anything wrong to him?”

Gerard sat on my bed and then my phone beeped again.

I yelped at the sound. “Oh my god it’s him again right?!”

“Shh stay calm.” Gerard said and read the message then he laughed. “Listen to what he wrote; ‘Now why would you invite your boyfriend over? You know he’s not going to protect you.’” He laughed harder. “Well he underestimated me.”

I slapped Gerard’s arm and sat next to him. “Shut up Gerard! It’s not a laughing matter! Do you know how scared I am? Read the other messages that he sent!” I ordered him.

It took him time to read the messages but as soon as he read it he look furious. “How dare he check you out! What a pervert!” he growled. “That’s it he’s going to be dead.”

My eyes widened at his fury.

“Mel, I don’t want you to wear those pyjamas again unless the curtains are closed. I don’t want him to see you like that.”

I unexpectedly let out a giggled. “Sure Gerard.”

“I’m serious. I wanna be the only one to see your sex ass like that.” He playfully slapped my arse just before my dad walked in the room with the cupcakes.

I was left blushing.






[*Heyers....
This may be a little shit but meh.
*]
Sign up to rate and review this story