Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sibling's Intuition

Sibling's Intuition

by XxBrokenSoulxX 1 review

Breanna has realized that her brother has been acting a bit strange lately. She tries to seek help from her boyfriend Mikey, but it seems as if shes the only one who can see it. She finally decides...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-25 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 487 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1

~*~

It was two in the morning as I sat in the back lounge of the tour bus watching my favorite movie. The Nightmare Before Christmas, but for some reason I couldn't concentrate on the movie. I was off in another state of mind thinking about my brother, who was the reason why I was up at two in the morning. Franks been acting a bit strange lately, its been puzzling me. I just couldn't sleep. The next thing I know the door creaked open and I looked up to see Mikey. He looked at me and smiled.

"There you are!" He said
I smiled weakly "Yeah.."
He walked over and sat down beside me and put his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap.
"Baby whats wrong?" He asked
"Its Frank." I said looking down at my hands.
"What about him?" He asked
I looked up at him and shot him a confused look. "Haven't you noticed?" I asked
He looked at me as if he wasn't following me. "Noticed what?" He asked
"That he's been acting a bit weird lately." I said
"What do you mean Babes?" He asked
"Maybe it's just my sister intuition kicking in." I said
"Or maybe your just so tired your mind is playing ticks on you." He said
I sighed. I knew there was something going on with Frank, and Mikey was obviously no help at all. I was going to have to deal with this alone and figure it out alone. I looked at Mikey once again and gave in.
"I don't know Hun." I said
"Come on Babes." He said standing up "You need your sleep."
He turned off the DVD player and the TV and carried me to our bunk. He layed me down and climbed in beside me and I curled up next to him with my head on his shoulder.
"Love you Babe." He said
"Love you too Hun." I whispered.
"Babes, I'm sure its all in your head. Your just probably paranoid about something or other. I'm sure Franks fine." He said

I sighed. I knew something was wrong. I'm his sister, I can tell when something was wrong. There was no use making a deal about it though, because knowing Mikey he'd just keep trying to convince me that its all in my head. But I knew it wasn't and I knew it was my job to find out what was going on. Even if I had to go through it alone. I'd find out sooner or later. I layed there, listening to the slow breathing of everyone on the bus, well. Mikey at least, lets just say. All the guys have a bad snoring problem. Its an endless snore. Finally after I counted some sheep I feel asleep. Hoping that I find out what's bothering Frankie soon so that I don't have to go through sleepless nights, every night.
Sign up to rate and review this story