Categories > TV > Thunderbirds > A Thunderbirds Rescue, Whose Line Style

The Rescue

by hobbeth 0 reviews

The rescue begins, using more "Whose Line" scenarios.

Category: Thunderbirds - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-03-05 - Updated: 2006-03-05 - 804 words

0Boring
Chapter 2 - The Rescue (Beginning with Whose Line's "Scenes From a Hat; in parentheses will be the scenes to be acted out during the chapter; other Whose Line skits will be added as it goes on and will be explained at the time)

(Different names for the Thunderbirds vehicles)

Scott had arrived over the crash site and had found a place for Alan to land and place the pod. He called his brother. "Moe calling Larry. Moe calling Larry. I've found a place near the site for you to unload Curly. Virgil and Gordon shouldn't have any problems getting Curly to the site quickly."

"Blinkin to Winkin. I read you five by five. I'm about five minutes away from your location. Let me have the coordinates to set the Pod down, so Virgil and Alan can get rolling in Nod."

Scott gave Alan the information and a short time later Thunderbird 2 was lowering the pod. Within minutes, Virgil and Gordon were on their way.

"Uh oh," said Scott. "Virgil, Gordon, better hurry. There was just a mudslide that half buried the plane. We need to get those people out fast!"

"F-A-B, Scott. We're almost there.

(Strange names for the rescue victims)

The Hoverer arrived and Gordon emerged to hurry over to the wreck. Five people were inside, all alive. As soon as they saw him, the door opened and four of them tumbled out. An older man said, "Thank heaven you've come. I'm Royal Payne. This is my wife, Ima, and my two children Aiken and Lotta. The pilot, Beck N. Call, is alive, but injured. He's unconscious."

Just then more mud slid down, blocking the entrance to the plane. The Paynes hurried out of the way, the females screaming. Gordon immediately tried to calm them.

(Unlikely things found at a rescue scene)

"Easy, easy. You're all going to be okay. Don't worry, we'll take care of him. You four follow me." Gordon led them into the Hoverer and settled them. He went forward to Virgil. "We've got an unconscious man still in the plane. I'll need your help getting him out. We'll have to do some digging."

"F-A-B, Gord." Virgil put the craft on station keeping mode and followed his brother to the supply closet. "Oh, no. There's only one shovel and nothing else we can use!"

"I saw stuff strewn around out there, Virge. Maybe we can use some of it."

"Let's go see what's there, then."

They headed out and stopped to assess the situation. "These are sure strange things around here. I see a birdcage, a top hat, and a baseball bat," Virgil commented.

(Unusual digging tools)

"Well, I guess we can use the top hat to scoop some of the mud. But I doubt it'll last very long," replied Gordon. "Anything else?"

"There's a vacuum cleaner and a birdbath. I'll use the birdbath to shove the mud away."

The two brothers started feverishly working to get the mud away from the door. Finally they had enough room to get inside. Virgil went first and moved quickly to the cockpit to check on the pilot. The man was stirring as he arrived and opened his eyes. He looked up. "Who are you? What happened?"

"Easy, now. I'm with International Rescue. You crashed your plane. How do you feel, besides an enormous headache?"

The pilot paused, evidently trying to assess his aches and pains. He moved his arms and legs, then - gingerly - his head. "Nothing seems to be broken. But my head feels like every hangover I've had all rolled into one."

"You've obviously had a concussion, then. Can you stand?"

The pilot unbuckled his seatbelt and with Virgil's help, slowly stood up. They made their way back into the cabin, where Gordon had an antigravity stretcher waiting. "It would be better if you laid on the stretcher and let us carry you back. I doubt that you could negotiate the path between the plane and our vehicle."

Beck started to protest, but a dizzy spell convinced him that Gordon was right. He moved - almost fell - onto the stretcher and the boys strapped him in.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A brief interlude between Jeff and John (Whose Line skit - Questions Only; where they are only allowed to speak in questions)

Jeff was getting impatient. He hadn't heard anything from anyone and decided to call up to John. But for some reason, the video transmission wasn't working. Muttering under his breath about sunspots, proper maintenance procedures not being adhered to, and a few other things, he placed the call.

"John, what's going on?"

"Who wants to know?"

"Don't you know your father's voice when you hear it?"

"Is that you, Dad?"

"Who else would it be?"

"Couldn't it have been Brains?"

"Why would I let Brains take over?"

"Don't you ever have to go to the bathroom?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story