Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

Chapter 14..PART 2

by dtng101 1 review

READ

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-28 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 290 words

0Unrated
A/N:K SO I'AM BACK TO KARINA,I'LL GET BACK TO C-LINE TONIGHT OR TOMMOROW.REMEMBER IT'S STILL THE SAME NIGHT.
-----------------------
NORMAL POV.
BACK AT BOB'S HOUSE

It appeared to be an extra sitting room.It was hard to tell exactly because all of the furniture-what appeared to be tall armchairs and two high-backed,facing sofas-was covered with bedsheets.A thick layer of dust had settled over everything in the room.A massive tangle of cobwebs covered the one working lamp,so thick they blocked much of the light and cast eerie shawdows on the maroon wallpaper.
It looked just like a room in a haunted house movie.Karina pictured the sheets rising up off the chairs and floating after her.
"Bob,are you hiding here?"she called,her voice a little shaky.
A sheet the tall armchairs looked a little lumpy.Had he crawled under the filthy cover to hide inside the chair?
She crept closer to the chair.Everything smelled musty and mildewed.The dust was so thick,she felt she couldn't breath."Are you here?"she cried.
No reply.
She crept closer.
She reached for the bottom of the sheet.She pulled it up quickly,sending a flurry of dust into the air.
No Bob.
She coughed,choking on the dry dust."I'm getting out of here,"she said aloud,and turned and walked quickly from the silent room,flicking the light switch and returning it to darkness as she left.
Still coughing,she headed into the pantry.The shelves at floor level,she remembered,were empty.Perfect hiding places.
sorry but i have to stop here.I got to get off.
sorry again.
But I'll try to u[pdate tonight.
so keep tuned in-d
Sign up to rate and review this story