Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're Too Young, I Hate To Love You

You said move on, where do I go?

by kristinluvspete 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-28 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 716 words

0Unrated
Fuck I am so tired! That little shit screams all night long! Thank god for breast pumps and friends to help out. I wish Pete was here, I really do. He would help me take care of little Peter and give me some rest. I mean, Gabe, Patrick and Joe are around a lot and help me when they can, but I almost feel as though I am imposing on them. They insist on staying over and helping out, so I can't really stop them. I think that they are scared of me getting postpardum depression since I've been so depressed about Pete's passing.

I remember the first time that little Peter kicked. Pete flew over the couch and landed next to me with his hands pressed gently to my belly, trying to feel anything. Little Peter kicked for like two minutes that very time. The smile on his face and the excitement in his eyes are something I will never ever forget.

I'll never forget our first time either, it was when we conceived little Peter also. We didn't want to rush into anything, especially since he went straight from Ashlee to me. I was afraid of being some rebound fling and he wanted to prove me wrong. I was definitely proved wrong. We were officially together for months before it finally happened. It was long awaited and the anticipation for that night had been building over those first few months.

Pete had taken me as his date to some awards show and he had bought me the most gorgeous outfit to wear that night. He looked absolutely amazing too that night. We all went to the after party and had a blast. Pete and I ducked out a little early and went back to our hotel room where everything quickly progressed from kissing to love making. I can still feel every touch, every kiss, smell his scent and taste his lips. Each sensation was like an electrical spark between us that night. I never knew sex could feel that amazing. That's how everytime with Pete was.

It's about 2 am and I am lying awake in bed just reminescing about Pete and our short life together. The picture next to my bed doesn't help me move on at all. I don't think I'll ever stop loving him. No matter who I end up with, Pete will always be the love of my life. That is just something that I'll keep between me and Pete. I know he's around me somewhere, watching over me and little Peter.

I hear little Peter crying lightly through the baby monitor and I pull my sleepy body out of the bed, clad in a t-shirt and boy shorts and walk into the nursery. I find Gabe in there changing Peter's diaper and Peter is giggling at Gabe's silly faces. I just stand in the doorway watching this. Gabe and I haven't kissed since that day when Peter was born almost three weeks ago. We haven't really discussed anything either. Gabe looks up at me and smiles.

"Hey, get some sleep, I got him," he says sweetly and clasps Peter's onesie back together and lays him down gently in the crib.

"You're really good with him." I say, completely ignoring his comment about sleeping.

"Well he's a good kid, plus I'm like his uncle, so I better know how to take care of him." Gabe walks up to me and kisses my forehead. "Go get some sleep now."

"Will you stay with me?" I ask him and I instantly feel vulnerable. I am so incredibly lonely and I have been developing strong feelings for Gabe since that kiss in the hospital.

"Um, yeah, of course," he says a little nervously, yet a hint of excitement in his voice. We walk back to my bedroom and I climb into the bed and Gabe climbs into the other side. He lays on his back, seeming a little unsure of what he should do. I cuddle up to him, resting my head against his shoulder and he slowly puts his arms around me. The comfort of his arms soon sends me to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________


Sorry it's short, but I wanted to update something. Not sure where to take this one next, but please review though!
Sign up to rate and review this story