Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Owing them

by Inuyisha 1 review

Can't say. I suck a summeries, just read to find out.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kagome,Koga,Miroku,Naraku,Sango,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-08-29 - Updated: 2008-08-30 - 996 words

-1Boring
I do not own Inuyasha or any of its charater. However, I do own Inuyisha. PLease R&R!


Inuyisha sat in her room waiting for her Uncle to get home. She had long gotten home from school and had expected him to be there. She heard the door open and light flood into her room.

“ What have I told you about sitting in the dark?” He asked.

“ That it would ruin my eyes.” Inuyisha answered.

“ Guess what I’ve gotten you?” He asked.

“ Clothes?” Inuyisha asked.

“ Of coarse.” He said.

“ Uncle Onigumo, you didn’t have to.” Inuyisha said with a gentle voice.

“ I’ve told you, it’s ‘ Uncle Naraku’.” He said in a voice Inuyisha recognized.

Great, he has that look and voice again. He’s had a stressful day and came to take it out on me. I can barely walk from the last beating he gave me.’ Inuyisha thought as she stood up.

“ You really didn’t have to get me anything Uncle Naraku.” Inuyisha said while inching past him.

“ Oh but I did. It even goes with your eyes.” Naraku purred while pulling out a red dress.

Inuyisha backed away every time he took one step forward. Naraku held out the red dress as Inuyisha stopped backing away from him. He got close enough to run his hand through her hair. It may not have been as silky as he was used to, and then it only went down to a little past her neck, but he didn’t care. His hand went to her face and stroked her cheek. He leaned close enough to kiss her cheek. He nuzzled across it until he reached her lips. He kissed her lips and she pushed him away. He grabbed both of her hands and put the over her head. He held them in one hand and slapped her with his free hand. Inuyisha kicked him in the stomach, opened the front door, and ran out her home. She ran down the street and stopped when she was four blocks away from her home. She was panting so hard that her body could just barely stand on its own. She looked behind herself and saw a black Jag. She started to walk away. She walked a good four blocks before she figured out that the car was following her. She heard it rev and looked behind herself. The Jag was on the sidewalk. She ran into the street and kept running. The car could have run her over but the driver was playing with her. She ran at the same speed for fifteen minutes before slowing down a little bit. The car sped up and that was more than enough motivation to make her run faster. She looked to her right and saw Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Inuyasha, Kouga, and Sesshomaru coming up. Kagome and Sango were her friends since kindergarten so she screamed and tried to weave the car, but it wouldn’t pass her. She made it as far as being in front of them before the car it the backs of her legs and she rolled over the car. She hit the ground with a sickening thud. Sango and Kagome both rushed over to her. Inuyasha, Kouga, and Sesshomaru all came over and sniffed her.

“ Don’t worry about her Kagome. She’s alive.” Inuyasha said.

“ Don’t worry? Inuyasha, I’ve known Mizuki since kindergarten. She’s my best friend. And right now it looks like she needs to get to a hospital.” Kagome said as Sango got off the phone.

“ An Ambulance is coming as we speak.” Sango said.


Inuyisha woke up in a hospital. She looked around and saw Sango and Kagome. Inuyisha sat up with a groan, immediately putting both girls by her side.

“ How long was I out?” Inuyisha asked.

“ About a week.” Sango said.

“ Are you feeling alright?” Kagome asked.

“ Yeah of course I am Kagobot.” Inuyisha said.

“ Yep that’s Mizuki alright.” Sango laughed.

“ Mizuki isn’t my real name.” Inuyisha said to them.

“ Then why would you use a fake name?” Sango asked.

“ Because, He doesn’t know my real name.” Inuyisha said.

“ Who?” Kagome asked.

“ Naraku. My Uncle. He doesn’t know that my real name is Inuyisha. If he found out that I had been lying to him about that, he would have done a lot worse.” Inuyisha said.

“ So, Naraku’s been beating you?” Kagome asked.

“ Yes, but each time, the pain is less and less.” Inuyisha with a small laugh.

The boy’s came in and saw Inuyisha up. Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Kouga could smell was something wrong with the three girls. So Inuyasha voiced it.

“ What in the heck are ya’ll cryin for?” Inuyasha asked.

Before they could answer a nurse came in looked at Inuyisha, Inuyasha, and Sesshomaru. She shook her head at he information that she just found out. She knew that the Taisho Trouble Siblings wouldn’t like it either. She cleared her throat and everyone’s head turned towards her.

“ As you all may already know, Inuyisha is going to live, but she needs to stay with a family member. We’ve called the Band Seven and they are in America. We called Hiten and Miten, those two are at sea. We even called her aunts, they are at school in Hiroshima. And she can’t go back to Naraku Onigumo. So there are only three blood relatives left, and they all live in the same house hold.” The nurse said.

“ What about her mother?” Inuyasha asked.

“ Okaa-san is no longer in this world.” Inuyisha said.

“ What about her father?” Sesshomaru asked.

“ That’s one of the three people that live in one house.” The nurse said.

“ Well, what’s his name?” Koga asked as Inuyisha’s eyes darkened.

“ Inutaisho Taisho.” She said.

“So that would mean that her siblings are…” Kagome said,

“ Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.” Sango said.


“ WHAT!!” All three ‘siblings’ yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story