Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto: Hidden Leafs Secret

Naruto's first Jutsu

by crazybrech 0 reviews

Naruto use a jutsu called Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Neji,Sasuke - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2008-09-07 - Updated: 2008-09-07 - 250 words

0Unrated
"Where am I." wondered Naruto stepping into flooded room and at the end was a giant cage, then a deep voice said "I don't want to die with you so give you the power of Shadow clone jutsu, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" yelled the voice.
"Then Naruto was standing in front of Sasuke then yelled "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" then ten clones of Naruto appeared next to Naruto, all of them in a fighting pose.
"Charge!" yelled Naruto then all the bodies ran towards Sasuke, one clone hit Sasuke's head another his stomach, since they all had two tails it made the punches even stronger knocking the wind out Sasuke, Sasuke fell to the ground bleeding from his mouth and stomach then all the Naruto swung their tails at Sasuke knocking him about 20 yards back. Bleeding from all parts of his body,Sasuke stands up and walks slowly towards Naruto and says "Hehe, I will kill you."
"Sure you will." whispered Naruto
"What are you guys doing!" yelled Hinata
"Stay out of this." said Naruto
Then Naruto ran towards Sasuke with alll of his clone and punched him across the alley.
"Your'e gonnad die, you fagit." said Naruto, as he said that Neji stood up and used Hakkeshou Kaiten (Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin) on all of Naruto clones and hit Naruto also making him throw him across the alley landing right next to Sasuke both of them knocked out.
"Huh, lets get out of here, Hinata."
Sign up to rate and review this story