Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Starting over, but is it really on my own?p

chapter 8

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

Folie A Deux -- is gonna be totally awesome :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2008-09-09 - Updated: 2008-09-10 - 483 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8:

3 months later
Rachel POV

I walked into the living room seeing Emily and Brendon taking a nap together on the couch, they looked do cute. Brendon was laying with his head on the arm of the couch and Emmy was laying on his chest sleeping quite peacfully. I smirked and groaned when another wave of neasia came over me, this was nasty, must be a bug or something. Micheal said one was going around, or thats what I hope it is. I picked Emmy up and she wrapped her arms around me.

“Mommy whats wrong?” She asked me and I looked at her.

“What do you mean honey?” I asked as I laid her down in her bed.

“Your really white.”She said and I laughed a bit.

“Im not feeling good is all.” I said kissing her forehead and she smiled then dozed right back to sleep.

I walked down stairs and sat on the floor next to Brendon as he slept on the couch, I took his hand in mine and kissed his fingers and knuckles and he shifted a bit.

“Wake up...” I said to him softly.

“Nooo.”He said to me and I laughed kissing his lips and he smirked pulling me on top of him.

“Okay.”He said and I laughed again as his hand rested on my behind.

“Sleep good?” I asked

“Yep.”He replied to me and I smiled.

“Good, cause we need to talk.” I said to him softly as I rolled off him and sat on the floor next to him.

“About?”He asked nervously.

“Im late.” I said to him and he looked at me quickly.

“You think...your pregnant?”He asked and I nodded yes.

“That would be so awesome.”He said grinningand kissing my face all over and I laughed.

“You want a baby?” I asked him and he grinned and nodded.

“Oh, well thats good.” I said to him.

“Yeah.”He said kissing me softly on the lips.
“We should go get a test then.” I said and he grinned kissing me again and pulling me close to him.

“Okay, lets go.”He said excitedly.

“Micheal, can you watch Emmy?” I asked him, he was now 18 years old and again, I felt old.

“Yeah sis.”He said as he peeked down the stairs smiling a bit.

“Alright, we'll be back soon.” I said to him and he walked back into his room shutting the door behind him. We walked to the car and I sat in the passenger seat, Brendon put his hand over mine and smiled as we pulled out of the drive way.

“So you want kids?” I asked him.

“Yeah.”He replied happily.

“For a while I have.”He told me and I smiled.

“Good, because I don't think one or two more would hurt.” I smiled, Brendon squeezed my hand and I squeezed it back.
Sign up to rate and review this story