Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dead On Arrival

Dead On Arrival

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

No summary

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 260 words

0Unrated
Faith's POV

I walked down the long hallway of the record store. I was walking with my friend, Jessi. She was well my best friend. We were getting internship at this place called Fueled By Ramen. I was just walking when I ran into someone and my stuff went flying. My blackberry went flying.
"Shit, I'm so sorry." a voice said.
"No, it's okay. It was my fault. I wasn't watching were I was going." I said standing back up, as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and lifted my head and my eyes met with Pete Wentz's eyes.
"Are you okay?" He said.
" A bit love struck." Jessi whispered. I gutted her in the stomache.
"Agh'd." She said holding her stomache. I heard a laugh behind Pete and seen Patrick.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.. I'm sorry I like to space alot." I said. Pete smiled.
"Nah, it's cool. I'm Pete and this is Patrick." Pete said pointing back to Patrick like I didn't know who they were.
"Oh Hi, I'm Faith and this is Jessi." I said.
"It's nice meeting you girls. But we've gotta go." Pete said.
"Yeah, no problem. See ya." I said walking backwards as I watched them walk away.
"Uhh Faith..." Jessi started.. I ran right into a door.
"Nevermind." She mumbled.
"Damn, could of warned me." I said.
"Yeah, well you were off in la la land." She said.
"As if." I said.
"Prep." She mumbled.
"What was that?" I asked.
"You heard me." Jessi said. Then we both started laughing.
Sign up to rate and review this story