Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Pros and Cons of Breathing

Summertime

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 1449 words

0Unrated
Patrick's POV


I was just lounging around in our bus when Pete comes bouncing in really hyper, and really annoying. I think Joe gave him a Red Bull.
"Patrick, did you know that Teenager Academy is a chick band?" Pete asked.
"Your kidding, right?" I asked.
"Yeah, they're gonna be playing in about 5 minutes. Wanna go watch with us?" He asked.
"Who's us?" I asked
"Me, you, Gabe, William." He said.
"Alright, let's go." I said standing up and walking out the door with Pete. We walked to the side stage of the main stage. They made it there already. They must be reallly good. I stood at the side of the stage and watched from there.
"Hello.....I'm Jessickles and we are Teenagers Academy. This first song is called This Place." The Jessickles girl said into the mic. She looked at the drummer and nodded. She started the beat and then the rest just jumped it. I stood there in awwe, they were really good. I think my mouth was hanging open or something.
"So what do you think?" Pete asked me.
"They are the shiit." Gabe said.
"They are very uhh not sure. HOT!" I finished William sentences. I could feel the guys looked at me. I turned toward them and just smiled.
"I think Patrick has a crush on the lead singer." Pete sang.
"Do not, now shut up so I can watch.And besides, she has a name, Jessickles. What kind of parents name there kid that?" I said.
"Patrick, your dumb. Her name is Jessi but that's a nickname." Gabe said.
"How would you know?" Pete asked.
"Cuz me and William met them already. They are really nice girls. I felt bad for leaving but we had to do our show." Gabe said.
"Oh okay." I said.

"Thank you, and that was This Place. Would you like to hear another one of Jessickles lyrics." The drummer said. The crowd roared. The lead singer just smiled. She glanced to the side of the stage and looked at us. I swear she just looked at me but I'm not a cocky son bitch that only thinks of himself, so she could of been looking at someone else.
"Alright, if you say so. This song is called Left Without a Goodbye." Jessi said.
"You guys are too awesome. That was Left Without A Goodbye." The lead singer said. Wow! this was going surprisingly fast.
"One more song." I heard Pete yell. She turned and looked at Pete.
"Uhh I'm not sure we can." She said into the mic. Kevin the head person of this tour walked onstage.
"You can play all your songs if you want but please do Fragile Peopleand Try to Forget. Now?" He said.
"Alright, I guess if you wanna listen to a bunch of guys with girls names then I suggest you put your arms in the air and I wanna see you jump." She said.
"This is Try to Forget." She said into the mic. She writes these amazing lyrics. Wow! Her and Pete should get together and work on a song.
"Okay, let's give Jessickle a minute to get a drink." Faith said. She ran over to the side of the stage and grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it and then wiped her mouth, then glanced at us guys and smiled and then ran back in the middle of the stage. She has a really nice smile.
"Okay, so did you miss me?" She asked. The crowd roared again.
"I MISSED YOU!!!" I heard Pete yell.
"You know I think Pete Wentz would like some attention. Hey Pete. Wanna come on stage and sing with me." Jessi asked into the mic. I just laughed.
"Nah, your doing a good job." Pete yelled.
"Oh that's right. Pete, well him and his friends think minus Patrick thought we were a bunch of dudes. But one questions. Do you look like dudes." Jessi asked. I loved how she said my name. I was shocked at what happened next. There lead guitarist flashed the crowd. I looked at Gabe and William and there mouths hung open.
"Does that give you the answer." Jessi said the crowd went crazy
" But anyways, here's Fragile People." She said. Wow, I think they keep getting better.
"And thank you, we are the Teenager Academy. We hope you see you again." Jessi said into the mis and they walked off stage.
"Wow, I've been struck by love." Gabe said holding his chest across his heart. Jessi just laughed and we followed them to their van.
"Hey, we're having a party. You guys wanna come?" William said.
"Uhh, not so sure on party with people I have no clue who they are." the drummer said.
"Btw, what's your names?" Pete asked.
"I'm Lyndsay aka Lyns. I play lead guitar." Lyns said.
"I'm Alyssa aka AJ. I play the bass." AJ said.
I'm Faith aka Faithicans. I play the drums." Faith said.
"And I'm Jessi aka Jessickles. I play guitar and I'm vocals." Jessi said. She really did have an amazing voice. I felt Pete nudge me.
"Oh, Well I'm William Beckett. I'm the vocalist of The Academy Is..." William said. Jessi mouth dropped.
"I'm Gabe Saporta. I'm the vocalist of Cobra Starship." Gabe said.
"I'm Pete Wentz. I'm bassist and backup vocalist of Fall Out Boy." Pete said.
"And I'm Patrick Stump. I'm the vocalist and I play guitar of Fall Out Boy." I said.
"Now, you know who we are? You can hang out with one of us until your sure of it." William said grabbing ahold of Alyssa.
"Yeah, I'm want Lyns." Gabe said. I just laughed, I wonder why. Pete, look like he was having a hard time choosing.
"It doesn't take a rocket sciencest to figure out who you wanna hang out with." Jessi said then linked arms with me.
"But...but..but I wanted you." Pete said.
" Too bad, I picked Patrick." Jessi said.
" Cuz you like him." Pete said.
"Your just jealous that I don't like you. Stuff it, Pete." Jessi said. Faith was giving Jessi a confused look.
" Why is Faith giving you a confused look." I asked Jessi quietly.
"I'm the shyest person in the band." She said.
"Bullshiit, you are?" I asked.
"Yep, but right now I'm in the mood where I just don't give a rat's ass." She said smiling.
"You have a really nice smile." I said.
"Thanks, you don't have a bad one yourself." She said.
"Okay, let's go get ready." AJ said. They waved good bye and then got in their van. Were they really gonna change in there.
"Oh, I hope they know that theirs windows in the van. Who care. Free show." Gabe said.
"HEY GABE, SHUT YOU GOD DAMN MOUTH. I HEARD EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID." Lyns said. We all laughed and then went our seprate ways. Me and Pete went back to the FOB bus. We climbed on.
"OMG, did you guys see Teenager Academy?" Joe said jumping up and down.
"Yes, did you talk to Alyssa?" Pete asked.
"No, but I'm gonna when I get to the party." Joe said.
"Oh well she'll be hanging out with William." I said. Pete elbowed me in the ribs.
"Fuuck, would you stop." I said rubbing my stomache. I went into the back and went and changed my shirt. I just looked at myself in the mirror. Jessi will never really think I'm hot or anything. She'll go for like Gabe if Alyssa is with Joe. She wouldn't want me.
"Hey Patrick. Why the long face?" Pete asked.
"Nothing. Just...you think she would think I was hot if I lost weight?" I asked. Pete slapped my mouth.
" I think she might alread like you." He said.
"How would you know?" I asked.
"I don't, but I could ask her." He said.
"I don't know. I don't want her to hate me." I said.
"No, it's cool. I think I'm gonna ask the Faith girl if she wants to grab some coffee in the next town." Pete said.
"Oh, I think Pete likes someone...aww how cute." I said pinching his cheeks. He slapped them away.
"yeah, yeah, yeah. Shut up. You like Jessi." He said.
"I barely know her but I would like to get to know her." I said.
"Don't we all." He said.
"Jessi told me that, she's the shyest person in Teenager Academy." I said.
"Really, didn't seem like it." Pete said checking his eyeliner.
"Yeah." I said.
"Guys, you ready?" Joe said.
"Yep." Pete said then we walked out and I knew that the night was just getting started.
Sign up to rate and review this story