Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Pros and Cons of Breathing

Caution: Contents Extremely HOT!

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 919 words

0Unrated
Patrick's POV


We walked along with the rest and they soon went their seperate ways. I was walking along with Jessi by my side.
"So, how old are you?" I asked sipping on my beer.
"Uhh, 20. You?" Jessi asked.
" 21." I said lifting my beer bottle up.
"Oh yeah." Jessi said, laughing a bit.
"I wish I could." Jessi said.
"You can, just don't get caught." I said.
" Really, cool." She said. I grabbed two more beers and we both sipped on it.
"Hey, any of you wanna play beer pong?" Gabe asked. I looked at Jessi.
"Sure, what the hell." Jessi said. We walked to the table and I seen 16 glasses on the table. 8 on each end.
"Who's playing first?" Gabe asked.
" I will." Jessi said raising her hand.
"Sweet. Who else?" Gabe said.
"I guess I could." Pete said.
"Petey, your going down." Lyns said.
"How's that?" Pete said.
"Cuz Jessi fuucking rocks at this game." AJ said.
" We'll see." Pete said.
" Yeah, we'll see when Jessi smoke's your ass." Lyns said.
"Let's make this interesting. If I win, Jessi and Patrick go on a date, Me and Faith go on a date, AJ and Joe, and Lyns and Andy. eightsome... If Jessi wins we don't." Pete said. Omg, I'm gonna kill Pete, seriously.
"Deal." Jessi said shaking Pete's hand. Whoa...
"Ladies first." Pete said.
"Then go then." Jessi said. Oh burn on that Pete.
"Ohh BURN." Gabe said. Pete flipped Jessi off.
"No thanks Pete. I don't fuuck random guys." Jessi said bouncing the ball and making in the glass.
"OH BEAT THAT BITCH." Jessi said throwing her hands in the air.
"You wish." Pete said bouncing the ball and missing completely.
"Fuuck." He muttered.
"I did wish and I got what I wanted." Jessi said.
"Not everything." Pete said.
"Whatever." Jessi said bouncing the ball and making it in the glass. After playing it all. Pete had won.
"REMATCH." Lyns said.
"Fuuck, your gonna get me drunk." Jessi said.
"And laid." She said glancing over at me. Jessi looked over at me. I just smiled.
" Whatever." Jessi said. Pete lost that one.
"REMATCH." Joe said.
"OMPS. I'm gonna die." Jessi said holding her stomache.
"You can always say no, Jessickles." Pete said.
"No fuucking way." Jessi said drinking the beer down. She bounced the ball and it went in.
"Your not winning this time." Jessi said. He won.
"Fuuck it. I lost. I'm too far god damn drunk." Jessi said walking away, heading back to the van.
"Jessi." I said as I grabbed her arms. She was half way to the van.
"What?" She said.
"I wanna make sure you get to the van alright." I said grabbing her hand. We got to the door of the van.
"Thanks." She said opening the door.I looked in the inside, Damn they kept it clean.
"Jesus. You keep this clean." I said.
"Uhh Yeah." She said. She didn't look so good, next thing I know she's empting her stomache out on my shoe's.
"Oh fuuck." She said tears rolling down her face.
"Shiit." I yelled. I didn't mean to yell.
"I'm sorry." Jessi started. "I'll buy you new ones." She finished.
"Jess, it's cool. How about instead of buying me new shoes just buy me coffee tomorrow." I said. She looked up at me, confused. I was never good with asking girls out.
" I'm asking if you want to OMG JESSICKLE JOE ASKED ME OUT!" Alyssa yelled coming up to us.
"Come on. I'll tell ya all about it." She said pulling her in the van. Jessi looked at me. I just waved bye. I walked around for a bit and then I seen a girl sitting ontop of a picnic table. I walked closer and seen it was Jessi.
"Jess." I said quietly. She turned around and her eyes were red and swollen.
"Patrick." She said shocked.
"What are you doing out here?" I asked.
" Nothing just enjoying the fresh air." She said.
"Why are you crying?" I asked sitting by her.
"No reason." She said.
"There has to be a reason. I don't wanna see those beautiful brown eyes, red." I said.I put my hand on her cheek and rubbed it and I looked deep in her eyes. They were sad, like there was something missing. With my thumb I wiped her tears away.
"Your amazing, Jess. Will you maybe go out for coffee with me?" I asked.
" I think you've already asked me this, but sure." She said smiling. Her eyes glowed. I just smiled. I pulled her into me and wrapped one of my arms around her shoulder and then kissed the top of her head as she rested her head on my shoulder. This tour was gonna be okay. Jessi looked up at the sky.
"You ever wonder if people actually can see you. Like the dead, even though they are under ground?" Jessi asked.
"I'm not sure." I said. She looked at me, right in the eyes. I took my chance and leaned in and kissed her, lightly on the lips. I'm not sure how it lead to my bunk but next thing I know we both in my bunk under the blankets, sweaty and very passionate. I kissed her lips before collosping on my side and wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Could you maybe I don't know be my girlfriend?" I asked.
"I'd like that, Patrick." She said then cuddled up to me and we both fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story