Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Hidden Secrets

by aly_ajxxiero 0 reviews

Gerard's dear brother is missing shortly after the death of their grandmother, Helena, everyone thinks Mikey ran away, but did he? (Frerard-ish)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-11 - Updated: 2008-09-12 - 199 words

0Unrated
"You think he really ran away, Allie?" Gerard asked as he was looking through his things.

"I don't know, maybe he couldn't take the death of your grandmother." Allie replied.

"He wouldn't, he said he'd never leave me, anyway." Gerard tried to hold his tears from falling.

"I really don't know Gee, but you have my 100% support. Of course Frankie would support you too." Allie tried to make Gerard happy, even if she herself felt bad about her missing boyfriend.

"It's impossible for Mikey to run away, you two were like lovers even." Frank said.

"But he did, Frankie, I love him as much as I love you." Gerard finally let the tears flow down.

"Gee, don't cry, please?" Frank said, wiping Gerard's tears.

Allie could no longer take it, she started to cry for her missing boyfriend.

"Gee, Frank, I-I-I have t-to go. I-I'm sure we'll find M-Mikey" Allie stuttered, her tears flowed down her cheek as she was about to open the door.

"B-bye Allie, thanks." Gerard said, after that, the door closed.

Frank and Gerard hugged each other, one crying, the other consoling.


[AN: Sorry I had to cut it that short. :) I'll update tomorrow though.}
Sign up to rate and review this story