Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Fly Me Away

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Overwhelmed with what her daughters said and did, Katherine runs to Duncan for comfort... hazzardous results.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-12 - 693 words - Complete

0Unrated
Fly Me Away:

I ran outside to my yard. I was overwhelmed now. First, I catch Morgan sleeping with Greg. Now, Judy has become a lesbian. What have my girls become? They used to be perfectly pure angels. Where did I go wrong? I feel myself beginning to cry now. I tried to fight them back, but it was unless. My tears started falling. Oh this is so embarrassing! I wish I had someone to cry on at the moment. Then, I heard someone honk at me. I looked up to see a black Echo parked right in front of me. I looked inside of the car. Duncan was sitting in the driver's seat. I suddenly felt relieved. The windows lowered in the car.

"Hey, Katherine!" Duncan called to me. "You look upset. What happened?" I felt really dumb now. I let one of my younger employees see me cry. I'm really losing my touch here. Duncan smiled at me out of sympathy. He reached over to the passenger door and unlocked it.

"Come on," he said. "Hop in! We'll talk about." I wasn't sure at first. But then, I nodded because I was desperate for anyone or anything to help get any kind relief right now.

"Okay," I whimpered out to him. I opened the door and got into the car. Duncan and I drove off into the night. He took me over to a local diner. I felt out of place here. I'm used to places much... cleaner. But, I didn't show it. A diner was better than nothing at the moment.

"I'm sorry about this," Duncan told her. "This was the only nearest place I could find open at the moment."

"It's okay," I said in a small voice. Duncan took a drink of his coffee.

"So talk to me," he said. I looked up at him at those words.

"Hm?" I asked coming back to Earth.

"What's wrong?" my younger employee asked me. "Why were you crying earlier?" I took in a deep breath. It was all I could do to keep from crying again. I broke down and told Duncan about my daughters and my marriage with my abusive ex-husband. I broke down crying again. Duncan took real pity upon me. He lightly stroked my hair. I looked up at him slightly confused. He was smiling at me.

"It's okay," he whispered to me. My eyes began to well up again. I once again was fighting back my tears to brave for my young gorgeous employee. I felt myself blushing lightly. Oh wow! Then, I forced myself back into reality.What am I thinking? He's too young for me and he's gay! It wouldn't work between us! I forced myself to stay calm.

"Oh Duncan," I whimpered out. "You are so kind to me! Why are you still single?" He just kind of chuckled.

"Oh," he said. "Haven't got the right one to notice me just yet." I snuffled a little bit.

"You know," I said. "I have plenty of single gay friends that are looking for a date." I really shouldn't have said that. Because now, Duncan was looking at me shocked.

"WHAT?!?" he asked me aloud. I just kind looked at him.

"Well yeah," I went on. "I mean, you are gay, aren't you?"

"NO!" he said quickly. I was really in a surprise now.

"But... I thought... with the way you gave fashion tips and everything..." I stammered out. "You just seemed so feminine.

"No!" Duncan protested. "I'm not gay! I'm metro! I love women! I love cougars! I even love you! I have been trying to get you to notice me for two years now!" That really ruined the moment now. We were both badly embarrassed. Neither one of us could speak now. I had really hurt Duncan's feelings now. I could see it in his eyes. I just wanted to crawl away and hide forever.

"I'm so sorry!" I said aloud. "It's just... I'm sorry!" Then I got up and ran away as fast as I could. That was the worst night ever in my life.

Feel What it's Like to be New
Sign up to rate and review this story