Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bucket List

Hallway Fights

by Dondon1827 3 reviews

Something makes Kari angry

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-13 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 521 words

0Unrated
It was the day of the concert. Kari rushed through her breakfast that morning and this resulted in her being 20 minutes early for school. She was so excited for tonight, although she felt sort of guilty about the plan she had came up with. She would tell her mom that she was going with Dana because Ella was unwell, then she would tell Dana and Ella she was going with her mom. Her mom was dropping her off, Kari would pretend she was going to meet Dana, but go to the concert alone, get the train back and say Dana's dad picked them up. It was sort of dangerous, but she didn't care as long as she got to see her favourite band.

"Hey Kari, what you doing here so early?" asked Ella as she approached her friend at the school gates.

"Im really excited about the concert tonight, I got ready in record time" she said

They linked arms and went into school to meet Dana. Kari was on a high, she was so happy and nothing could put her down today. That was until she walked into Rachael.

"Hey tard, why are you so happy?"

Kari tried to ignore her as she walked to open her locker, but Rachael followed her and leaned against the other lockers.

"Im talking to you, why are you so happy?"

"Why shouldn't I be happy Rachael?"

"Cause your you, I would hate myself if I was in your position" she scoffed.

Kari just shrugged, "Whatever you say"

Rachael pushed her, "Look at me when I am talking to you bitch"

Kari didn't turn around but just carried on looking through her locker.

"I said look at me when I am talking to you! Do you want me to get angry?" Rachael said through gritted teeth.

Kari turned to face her, "And if you do get angry?"

"Then I guess I would have to take my anger out on you"

"Rachael just leave me alone, I dont want to argue with you"

"Slut" she murmered. Unfortunatley Rachael heard her. "Bitch!" she screamed "I will kill you"

Kari waited for Rachael to lash out at her, she spoke first. "Oh wait, your going to die anyways"

Ella drew in a breath, she didnt think even Rachael could sink that low. A rush of anger flowed through Kari's body.

"What the fuck did you say?" she snarled, turning to face Rachael.

Rachael smirked at her. "You heard me"

next thing they knew Kari was on top of Rachael tugging her hair and hitting her in the face. "Get off me you insane bitch!!" Rachael shouted from underneath her. Kari was dragged up by a teacher who had seen the fight unfold. Rachael got up and dusted herself off, glaring at Kari.

"Dont ever fucking talk to me again Rachael" Kari said. Number seven could be crossed off her list now.


A/N- I know I said MCR would be in this chap, but Im splitting the two chaps up. I pinky promise the next chap will be up tonight. I never break a pinky.

Enjoy xo.
Sign up to rate and review this story