Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Reflections Of A Life Lost (updated once again)

A Drink For The Horror That I'm In

by iunno 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-09-14 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 413 words

0Unrated
I stared at Frank’s moonlit profile through wide eyes, his own glinting perversely everytime they caught the dim light.

He released his hand from my mouth and quickly pushed himself against me, our shadows becoming a solitary silhouette on the graveyard floor.

“Get off! Stop, what are you doing!? No, fuck off!” I objected, as I felt Frank’s coarse fingers run along my stomach, stroking circles around my belly button before sliding into the top of my trousers.

“Don’t make this any harder for yourself, Pretty Boy,” he said through clenched teeth smirking when I let out an accidental groan as he lightly traced his fingers above my crotch. “Enjoyed that?” He chuckled, unbuttoning and pulling my jeans down further, letting them fall to the ground in a crumpled heap around my ankles.

“Fuck off!” I cried, bending down as best I could to pull up my trousers, wind brushing against my bare legs sent shivers up and down my spin in a speed marathon.

Quickly, Frank took the opportunity to seize my waist as I bent over to turned me to face the church’s exterior, and before I could say a word he was unzipping his own trousers and pulling me boxers down to meet my jeans.



“STOP! NO!” I screamed, yelping as Frank grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked head skywards, my heart hammering hard.



“Like I said, don’t make this any harder for yourself.”





Tears streamed down my face, the perfect associate to the searing pain running through my lower body as Frank penetrated roughly, listening to him sigh in satisfaction.

After a while, I was numb to Frank’s violent thrusts and groans of pleasure, slamming his hips into me, tearing at my burning insides agonisingly, deaf to my whine of pain. Pleasure… Almost.

His thrusts became more rapid, his groans more intense until finally he released himself, stumbling backwards and leaving me in a collapsed pile on the cemetery floor, sobbing dry tears through empty eyes.

I was ashamed of myself; ashamed that I let him do that, that I didn’t give a harder fight.



I curled in a ball, listened to the crunching of the graveyard gravel fade as Frank walked away. I lay there for what seemed like hours, thoughts spinning around my head until I finally got up, and pulling my trousers up, limped sorely away, past my mother’s peaceful grave.



[i]I'm sorry, mum.[/i]
Sign up to rate and review this story