Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution

The Mutant Telephone Hour

by RedWitch 0 reviews

Another musical parody! This time the residents of the Institute sing about Kurt's relationship with Amanda. Not everyone is happy about it.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Wolverine - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-05-13 - Updated: 2005-05-13 - 764 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own X-Men Evolution Characters or the lyrics to "Bye Bye Birdie Disclaimer: I don't own X-Men Evolution Characters or the lyrics to "Bye Bye Birdie!" As if you didn't know.

The Mutant Telephone Hour
At the Institute, there are groups of new mutants and older students alike hanging around on the grounds. Jubilee goes up to Amara and Rahnee.
Amara: Hi Juby!
Jubilee: Hey Mara!
Amara: What's the story, Morning Glory?
Rahnee: Whatdya find out? Spell it out!
Jubilee: Did you hear about Amanda and Kurt?
Cut to Ray, Bobby and Evan meeting each other at the same time.
Evan: Yo Iceman!
Bobby: Hey Spikes! (Turning to Ray) What's new, Pikachu?
Ray: You wanna die, Icicle Guy?
Evan: Hey did you hear about Amanda and Kurt?
Cut to Ororo, Rogue and Jean talking about the latest romantic development in the X-Men's lives. Logan is sitting there trying to read the paper.
The Girls: Did they really connect? When she saw him did she cry? Did he give her a kiss? Or was he too shy? Well I heard they're together.
Logan: Yeah, Yeah.
Girls: I was hoping they would!
Logan: Oh lord...
Girls: True love at last!
Logan: He's gone.
Girls: Going steady for good!
Cut to Xavier in his office. Kitty enters.
Xavier: Hello there Kitty. I'm glad you came to see me. There's something important we need to talk about.
Kitty: Did you hear about Kurt?
Xavier: Kitty...
Kitty: I just knew it somehow!
Xavier: About your Danger Room session...
Kitty: I gotta call Lance right up!
Xavier: This is kind of important.
Kitty: /I can't talk to you now! /(Runs off and leaves Xavier with a very bewildered look on his face.)
Cut to the grounds, the X-Men are singing about Kurt and Logan is wishing he was somewhere else right about now.
Female X-Men: Goin' steady, goin' steady, goin' steady, goin' steady...
Male X-men: You know it dude! It's crazy dude! You know it!
Scott: I hope this works out!
Roberto: Not a prayer!
Jean: I think it's cool!
Logan: I don't care!
Cut to Xavier in his study. He has the phone in his hand.
Xavier: Hello Kitty, will you please get off the phone?
Cut to the Brotherhood house. Lance is on the phone with Kitty. Fred, Todd and Pietro are there too.
Fred, Todd, and Pietro: I don't believe this? Is Blue Boy stupid? What's he wanna get mixed up with a normal chick?
Lance: Will you guys shut up?
Fred, Todd, and Pietro: He's an idiot! Lost his marbles!
Lance: This is a good thing!
Fred, Todd, and Pietro: He's a nut job!
Lance: Now Kitty and I are free to go steady for...
Xavier in his study again. He looks very depressed.
Xavier: Hello, will somebody around here please pay attention to me?
Back outside the X-Men are singing and dancing around. Risty is there now sitting next to Rogue (Apparently on a scheduled visit. Logan has taken off in order to save his sanity.)
Girls: Are they really an item? Going steady! I was hoping they would! Going steady! Together at last! Going steady...
Boys: She loves him! She digs him! She got him!
Risty: If that what has to be, that's the way it should be! When they've got ya hooked! When you're really cooked! Whatcha gonna do? There's no way you can fight it!
Girls: Well I heard they're an item! I was hoping they would! Together at last! Going steady for good!
Boys: Oh man, Oh man, Ohhh...
Everybody: Going steady! Going steady! Going steady, steady for good! Going steady! Going Steady! Going steady, steady for good!
Girls: She's in love with him! Amanda's in love with him!
Risty: Well, well, well. Do-oo tell! Well, well, well. Do-oo tell!
Everyone else: /Going steady, going steady, going steady, steady for good! Going steady for good! Going steady, going steady, going steady, steady for good! /(Now Risty joins in.) That's the way it should be! Oh yeah! They'll be happy I know! Oh yeah! Those two an item! Oh yeah! That's the way it should go! Going steady! Going steady! Going steady, steady for good! Going steady! Going steady! Going steady, steady for good! Going steady...Oh yeah!
At that moment Kurt walks in with Amanda. They all turn and look at them grinning.
Kurt: Um, is it something we said? (Gulps)

Sign up to rate and review this story