Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I'm a killer, And I'm not lying

Tune you heart out of me

by luvflippy 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-09-16 - Updated: 2008-09-16 - 445 words - Complete

0Unrated
The light burned at first but Ashley seemed to quickly adjust to it. She sat up to see two men in uniform standing at the door way. They obviously don't want anyone in or out she thought.
One of the men turned around and opened the door. Quietly Officer Ross stepped in. She groaned and slid under the light blanket the hospital had provided.

"I came to see if you were alright." He whispered as he grabbed a chair and sat next to the bed.

Ashley lifted the covers off her and sat up, "I'm fine."

"Your lucky, well sorta."

"What do you mean?"

Officer Ross sighed and said, "Just please, if you won't tell anyone else. Then tell me."

"What so you can just go and tell them yourselves! I'm not that stupid!"

But the truth was Ashley, at this point vulnerable enough to brake down in tear and hoped he'd keep her safe.

"I promise I won't."

"How can I trust you," Ashley whispered. She was slipping and she didn't even notice.

"You can't," He smiled grabbing her hand.

Ashley faintly smiled back. His touch had made her feel better. And his touch felt trusting.

"So whats your real name, Officer Ross?"

"I don't know if I should...It goes against a lot of things..."

"Come on, it'll be between us. Who has to know." She said.

He smiled and said, "It's Ryan, Ryan Ross."

Ashley read his name over in her head. "Ryan, like my brother."

He laughed a little. "Your brother?"

"Yeah, he wasn't the greatest of brothers but he was the closest thing I had to family in a long time."

"Was?"

"He died. So did my mother and father."

"Ah, I see. My Father died about 3 years ago, and my mothers in the hospital."

Ashley listened very intently as he spoke. She bit her lip in interest as he finished.

*

Many days later

Ashley breathed heavily and clenched her purse. She knocked one, twice, three times. The man opened the door, but quickly closed it.

"Please! I need to talk!" She yelled.

"Go away, Bitch!" He yelled though the peeling wooden door.

"Please!"

She got no response.

Ashley clinched her fist to hold back desprate tears, but she had held them back so long they just poured from her eyes.

"Anybody important though that door."

She turned to see Ryan standing at the bottom of the staircase.

"No." She said rushing past him.

He grabbed her arm.

"Let me go!" She cried revealing her blood shot eyes and tear-filled face.

He pulled her into hug. She just cried into chest.

"Dammit, what are you doing to me?" He mumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story