Categories > Original > Fantasy

White

by Zegg 0 reviews

A beautiful Werewolf girl falls unexpectedly in love with a Vampire, which of course isn't allowed because they're suppose to be sworn enemies. Her packs leader is also in love with her, so I wonde...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-09-19 - Updated: 2008-09-19 - 1983 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1, Flower

It was cold, very cold. I never felt this cold my entire life. The snow endlessly fell on my white face and fur. I knew that my life would end soon but not this soon. But of course if I would of listened to him, if I would of have stayed with him maybe just maybe I would still be in his protecting arms and maybe I would still be fully alive instead of being half dead as I am now. If I was with him right this very second I wouldn’t be cold.

The snow around me was stained red like roses. I like roses but I prefer yellow roses not red. My favorite color was yellow. But I am surrounded by red and the red was growing.

I tried to get up. My lags quivered under me as I slowly lifted my clod body up from the snowy ground. Pain shot threw me. I heard something dripping from under me. I looked down and to my surprise I was bleeding. Of course, I should have suspected as much, I guess since I lose so much blood I’m becoming delusional. I yelped in agony from all the pain coursing threw my body and I fell back down to the blood stained snow.

I don’t remember how this became of me. All I really remember is his voice repeating itself in my head.

“Don’t go. Please, don’t go.”

I wanted the pain to stop but it wouldn’t. I wished somehow, someway I could go back and listen to what he had to say. Maybe, I would still be fully alive.

I remember my mom saying, before you die your life flashes before you eyes, and that’s what happened to me as well. But instead of flashing it felt like I was actually back in the past not remembering anything that was going to become of me.

:;:;:;:;:

I ran my brush threw my long brown hair. It was seven o’clock in the mourning on Saturday. Today I was planning on visiting my mother. I wanted to look nice; she likes it when I look nice.

I looked in the mirror one last time before I set off. My hair was up in a ponytail like it usually always was. My face was still the slender face I see everyday with no blemishes or freckles. But, for some odd reason my eyes seemed to be a darker yellow, like butterscotch almost instead of its usual yellow like the sun.

I had to stop at the floral shop on my way to visit mother. She likes flowers a lot. Yellow and white daises seemed to fit the occasion for today.

Thunder was heard off into the distance.

I looked up to see approaching clouds coming toward my little town. I would have to hurry so my clothes won’t get soaked.

The graveyard was empty as usual. All the graves were quite colorful with beautiful flowers and ribbons. Over the bridge was my mother’s grave under the white blossom tree. The former flowers on her grave were beginning to wither away. I grabbed the half dead flowers and replaced them with my daises. Her grave was covered in moss; I removed the moss off her grave.

“1861 to 1940,” I whispered to myself. Has it really been sixty odd years since she left me? It felt longer.

The day she died I was only eighteen. I remember that day very clearly, like it just happened yesterday. She died from cancer; I do believe it was leukemia. Before she died she told me to be strong and don’t give up on myself. Those were her last words. After she departed I wondered off on my own not knowing what my next step would be. That’s when Brandon and his pack found me. Made me into one of them. He told me everything will be okay and they’ll take care off me.

“I knew I would find you here!” a familiar voice rang out from behind me. I turned around to see Brandon standing behind me smelling the air.

Brandon was the leader of the pack. He was tan like the rest of use but really tall. His eyes are the same white I see everyday. His hair was a light brown almost considered as a dirty blonde. All he was wearing was baggy old jeans. His muscles were bulging out and sweat was running down his torso. He’s handsome but he isn’t my type.

“Did I scare you?” he said with amusement in his eyes.

I wrinkle my nose, “No! I could smell you a mile away.”

The amusement disappeared from his eyes and he suddenly became serious. “Were leaving.”

“Where are we going?” I asked a little confused.

“Were leaving town,” he looked at my face still seeing the confusion in my eyes. “Joey got a little frisky with one of the neighborhood town girls and well, he got to excited and transformed in front of her. She fainted and was soon sent to the near by hospital. We already have enough suspicion added to out reputation we don’t want to add anymore or hear anymore more for the most part. So, I decided it’s time to move on to a different town and possibly to another state.”

I turned around and looked back at my mother’s grave. “Brandon, I can’t leave, this is where my mother is buried.” I could hear him sigh behind me. I felt his arms wrap around my waste, his head angled down to my throat. His lips pressed against my skin.

He whispered, “I’m sorry baby, but there’s nothing else I can do,” I shrugged him off of me.

“I’m not your baby, Brandon,” I spat at him. I walked past him on my way back home.

“Go home and pack, Tanya, I’ll be over in thirty minutes to come pick you up.”

Great it takes me ten minutes to get home so I’ll only have twenty minutes to pack. I could guess he already had my house up for sale. Well, it’s actually his house, he bought it for me, but it’s also not really a house. It has two bedrooms and one bathroom; the kitchen is the living room. You could hardly call it a house.

I walked down the hallway to my bedroom when I finally made it home. I packed all my clothes and anything else that was value to me. Which was mostly my moms stuff she gave me in her will, which was mostly all her stuff that she owned. I took one last look at my old bedroom. There was a windowsill left of my room from the door. I liked to sit in it when I was thinking intently about something. My bed was on the opposite side with a blue comforter. The dresser was across the door. I realized now how plain my bedroom was that totally did not fit my personality.

It’s not like I was home a lot. I’m usually hanging out with my pack going out for a run or just getting drunk with them at the pub with my fake drivers license.

I heard a horn beep from outside. I gather my things and head out. Brandon and the pack were all squished inside the little mini bus. I ran in the back of the mini bus and open up the doors and threw my luggage inside with the rest of them. I closed the doors and went to the side sliding door and hopped in. I sat next to Chris the youngest and newest of the pack. He had blond hair and was three inches taller than me. I am 5’4”. Next to him was Joey; he was the one who got use into this mess. He had black hair and dark green eyes. He is 6’0” tall. Behind us was John; he’s second in command. He leads the pack when Brandon isn’t around. He has shaggy brown hair with a scar that runs across his face from up to his temple all the way down to his chin. He has black eyes. Sitting next to him was mike he has blonde hair with beautiful dark blue eyes. He has a small crush on me but of course if he expressed any feelings toward me Brandon will kick his ass.

Brandon is in love with me but I don’t feel the same way toward him.

Brandon started the mini bus and drove off. I watched my house get smaller and smaller as we drove.

Mike handed me a bud light beer, “Here’s a beer for you.” Of course I took the beer from him. He handed everyone else a beer except Brandon. We all opened them at the same time and laughed as we realized so. Joey hogged his down like it was nothing.

“Give me another Mike,” Joey yelled. Mike handed him another beer. I snatched it out of his hand.

“I don’t think you deserve anymore, Joey, after what you’ve done to use.”

I gulped the rest of my beer down, threw it on the floor and opened Joey’s

“Tanya, that isn’t fair, it’s not my fault.” He yelled and glared at me.

“Yep, it’s not your fault that you can’t keep your pants up for a pathetic human girl and then transform after getting to excited with her.”

He sheepishly grinned at me and looked the other way deep in thought. I gulped his beer down and threw it on the floor as well. John laughed at Joey.

Chris stayed quit next to me. He just looked ahead minding his own business. Chris is shy and doesn’t talk much but if you get him drunk he’s totally opposite.

We sang songs and drank more beer the rest of the way to our new home. Of course I was still depressed about leaving my home and mother but how can you be depressed around these goof balls.

:;:;:;:;:

I felt someone pick me up but I was too tired to open my eyes.

“Open the door,” I heard Brandon whisper to someone.

The person who was carrying me, whom I suspected Brandon, started to walk up some stairs. Then he set me on a bed and put some covers over me. I grabbed the covers selfishly and pulled them up over my mouth. I felt something moist touch my forehead, possibly lips.

“Sleep well Tanya,” He whispered in my ear. I fell asleep not dreaming.

:;:;:;:;:

I woke up to darkness. I turned to my side and looked at the clock.

“One o’clock in the mourning,” I whispered.

I got up and walked to the bedroom door. I was wondering how I got here. I went down the stairs and to my surprise no one was here. I smelt the air and went outside. All the boys’ scents were outside, probably investigating the place. I go to the back and realize that we were in the middle of a forest, practically. Their trail was leading into the forest. I followed.

I knew they were going to a run and they transformed so I went to go follow them letting my bones and joints form slowly into my mutant wolf.

I liked to transform, it’s one of my favorite obsessions.

When I fully transformed into my white mutant wolf I ran after them. I ran and ran as fast as I could, following their scent. But after awhile of running I came across a new scent, something sweet. I realized that they were being followed, but by who.

I soon realized when I caught up to them.
Sign up to rate and review this story