Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Assault

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rose and Pete's date starts out sweet, but then goes right down the toilet. (Almost good, but I was trying to wrap this up to start on pt. 2 of "Sweetheart")

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-09-20 - Updated: 2008-09-20 - 1790 words - Complete

0Unrated
Assault:

What started out as a hot promising date crashed into a brutal nightmare. Rose waited out at the club for Pete. She was dressed in a short tight red dress. Her make-up was done up right. Her hair was back in a ponytail with a red butterfly clip in it. She had the matching purse to go with her. Rose even went up and wore the strapped red pumps that she and Vanessa bought last year together. The woman paced around with butterflies in her stomach. She just couldn't wait to see Petey again. All day she was overjoyed when he agreed to go on another date with her. She just couldn't wait to see how it would turn out tonight.

Within minutes, Pete's Tahoe pulled up to the club. Rose's eyes lit up in joy. "He's here!" she thought in bliss. The journalist fixed herself up a little bit. The Tahoe stopped and the emo sexpot got up. It took all of Rose's strength to hold herself back from racing over to him and mauling him with kisses. Instead, she let him come to her. Pete made his way over to her. Rose smiled at him in bliss.

"You're here!" she breathed out. Pete lightly took her into his arms.

"Were you expecting me to stand you up?" he asked with a smile. Rose shook her head smiling.

"No!" she replied. Pete leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Rosie kissed him back. The emo babe let his hand slip down to her bum. Rose moved in a little close to him. She gently broke off the kiss and looked up at him.

"Easy there, boy!" she said to him. "We have all night, you know!" Pete looked at her smiling. He just kissed her again. Naturally, Rose kissed back. After all of the introduction to the lovey-dovey parts, Pete took Rose by the arm and led her into the club. Inside was live and packed. There were so many young people here. Rose stated close to her date. She didn't want to be separated by the little people.

"Want to go near the bar?" Pete asked her. Rose nodded at him in a rush. He took her by the hand to the bar. The couple came to the bar. The bar was slowly filing up. Rose was warming up to this party scene pretty quickly. Then, she felt Pete's hand on her knee. The journalist smiled to herself wickedly. "Oh, you kinky bitch!" she thought in lusty malice. She lightly leaned in close to his ear.

"Easy there, boy," Rose warned him. "You'll get it tonight. Just be patient." Pete looked at her like a naughty little angel.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because," Rose said innocently. "I want the night to build up. If I gave it to you now, where would the fun be in that?" Pete smirked at that little statement.

"Tease!" he said. Rose smiled back at him.

"I know," she said. Pete lightly kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back. The emo hottie's hand went from her knee to her hand. He held it tightly. Rose held his hand as well.

"You'll just have to wait," she whispered to him. Pete smirked at her.

"Okay," he said innocently. Then, the bar tender came up to them. The couple looked at casually. He smiled at them kindly.

"How can I serve you two today?" he asked them.

"Just some beer for me," Pete replied. "And some Hennessey for my fine-looking friend here." Rose was lightly blushing. "Oh wow!" she thought. "He knows how to win a girl's affections!" The bar tender smiled at them.

"Coming up!" he replied. Then, he went over to get their drinks. Rose and Pete turned to each other smiling. The date was going well so far. But then, he began to creep forward into disaster. While she and Pete were talking, Rose began to get that feeling again. She was starting to think that someone was following them. It was the same thing as last night. Rose knew that she wasn't crazy. But who was following them? Ashlee? Tony? One of Tony's bitches? Rose tried to shake the feeling and relax tonight. But, it just wasn't working at all.

"Rosie," a voice said to her. The journalist quickly returned to Earth. Pete was looking right at her. He had a concerned look upon his face.

"Yes?" his girl asked him.

"Is something wrong?" Pete asked her. Rosie looked at him in an odd way.

"Hm?" she asked him. "What do you mean?"

"You seem worried about something," the emo babe replied. "What's on your mind?" Rose smiled at him as she lightly shrugged and shook her head.

"Nothing," she replied. "Nothing at all. Hey, let's just enjoy the night, okay?" Pete smiled at her gently. He didn't seem to believe her at all however.

"All right," he replied. Then, Rosie leaned in and lightly kissed him on the lips. The emo babe kissed her back. That was a plea of reassurance. It worked to her surprise. There were no more questions about what was troubling her anymore for the rest of the night. The couple was in romantic bliss again. They were acting all flirty at the bar. Pete kept touching Rose on the knees and thighs. She was all giggly when he was doing so. "Such a naughty boy!" she thought. "I'll have to 'reward' him later tonight!" The bar tender then returned with their drinks. The couple looked up and took their drinks. The bar tender smiled and winked at them as he headed away to his other patrons. Both of them looked at with some slight suspension. Rose lightly looked over at her date.

"You think he pulled a Lilith's Poison on us?" she questioned him. Pete shrugged at her.

"Dunno," he replied. Both paused for a moment. They both remembered how their whole relationship started. It was both a good and bad thing that they drink it. They both seemed a little nervous at first.

"There's only one way to find out," Rose replied.

"After you," Pete said.

"Oh no!" his girl said quickly. "I'm not falling for that one again!"

"Okay, okay," he replied. "We'll drink together." Rose smirked at him.

"The way it should be!" she replied. They picked up their drinks together.

"Okay," Pete said. "On the count of three. One."

"Two," said Rose clutching her Hennessey is her hands.

"Three!" the couple exclaimed. Then they both took a drink together. They waited for a few seconds and then turned back to each other.

"Anything?" Rose asked him.

"No," Pete replied. "You?"

"Nothing," his girl said. "Must be safe then."

"I guess so," Pete told her. Then, they each took another sip of their drinks. The rest of the date loosened up again. The couple was back to being flirty and laid-back. Then, Rose came up with a great idea.

"Hey Petey," she said to him in a lustful tone.

"Yes, Rosie," he replied. His girl cuddled up close to him.

"I'm going outside in the back," she said. "I expect you to few more within a few minutes." Then she rose to her feet from the bar stool and began to head out the door. Pete began to follow after when Rose put up her hand to stop him.

"Uh-uh," she told him. "Don't follow me just yet. Give it a few minutes before you follow after me." Pete thought about that for a moment. Then he slowly sat back down. Rose smiled at him wickedly.

"Good boy," she told him. "I expect you to meet me outside in a few minutes." Then, the journalist headed outside. Pete watched after her smiling. The man was ogling her ass. He just couldn't wait to hit that. Too bad they would have to take a rain-check on that.

Pete waited a good ten minutes to follow after his girl. He figured ten minutes would be plenty of time. The emo bass player rose up to his feet and headed out to the back way. When he got outside however, he was met with a huge problem. There was man beating up on Rose violently. He looked to be a police officer. The man looked like a psychopath. In fear for his girl's life, Pete rushed over to the enraged man and pushed him off of her. The crazy cop glared at in deep anger.

"Back off, jackass!" he snapped at Pete. "I've got work to do! I'm going to bring my bitch ex-wife's company down to the ground!" Then, the two men got locked into a brutal struggle. The hottie was lucky that the crazy man wasn't armed, because he would've been dead by now. This fight went on for what felt like hours when Rose managed to get her cell phone out of her purse and call for help. Within seconds, the police were all there. The man was arrested right away. Pete tended over to his girl immediately.

"You okay?" he asked. Rose managed to sit up in pain. She was panting like a mad woman as she tried to catch her breath again.

"He tried to kill me!" she whimpered once she got her breath back. Pete looked at her slightly confused.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "Who are you talking about?" His girl looked at him in pain and near fear.

"That was my boss' crazy ex-husband!" she exclaimed. The man looked at her in shock. Within seconds, Duncan and Katherine rushed to the couple's aid. Katherine's ex tried to rush towards her in deep violence. The other cops had stopped him just in time. Rose's boss rushed over to her.

"Rosie!" she exclaimed. "Are you already?" Her employee nodded quickly. Duncan tried to tend to his friend's injuries. Rose tried to get up, but Duncan and Pete forced her back down.

"Don't get up!" Duncan told her. "You're injured!"

"I'm fine!" Rose insisted.

"Just still stay!" Pete argued back. Both boys managed to keep the woman on the ground and to keep her from moving around too much.

"I would've killed her to bring that bitch's magazine company down to the ground!" Wayne, Katherine's ex-husband, yelled out. The other cops took him away as soon as they could and stuffed him into the car. The ambulance came along and took Rose to the hospital. She was actually finally until she stood up. The woman passed out due to her injuries. And that was it for the night...

Go Ahead, Go Ahead and Smash it On the Floor

Author's Note: We're almost reaching the end. But don't worry, they're will be a part two to this.
Sign up to rate and review this story