Categories > TV > Zoey 101 > new girl at pca

new girl at pca

by zoey101 0 reviews

theres a new girl called tireasha starting at pca and she likes michael but she's to shy and wears clothes way to big for her. can zoey, lola and quinn help

Category: Zoey 101 - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-09-22 - Updated: 2008-09-22 - 563 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER 1: THE NEW GIRL

zoey, lola and quinn were in their new room which strangly had two bunkbeds, well any way they had to move rooms because pca let too many girls in, "i wonder why theres two bunkbeds" thought zoe when suddenly there was a know on the door. "i'll get it" said quinn getting up and answering the door, "ahh quinn, look you guys have a new room mate she'll be here soon so by" rushed cocoa and walked off.

quinn shut the door and said to zoey and lola "hmm i wounder our new room mate is" and just as she finished there was a knock on the door,zoey went and opened the door and there stood to men and a girl, "umm come in"said zoey slowly and watched the men put the boxes they were carrying down, the men turned round nodded to zoey and walked over to the girl "good bye" said the smallest man. after the men had gone zoey, lola and quinn turned to the girl "ummm..hi..im..tireash" she said shyly, they gave her a little wave and looked at her again. she was wearing jeans that looked like they were for boys, a massive hoodie, black pumps and had her dark brown hair tide up.

"hi im lola, welcome to pca" said lola friendly since now one else said anything, "well...um i gonna unpack" she said "um which bunks mine" she looked at the girls and quinn said "oh your on the topbunk of the bed near the window im on bottom, is that ok oh and im quinn" tireasha looked at the bunkbed and smiled "thats fine and nice to meet you quinn" said tireasha, she then turned to zoey who said "hi im zoey its great to have another girl rooming with us" tireasha smiled at zoey very sweetly and started to unpack. after awhile zoey, quinn and lola told tireasha that they was going and said good bye.

at logans, michaels and chases room they were all watching tv when some one knocked on the door, "COME IN!" shouted logan and the three girls walked in, "hey guys" they all said together. lola turned the tv off , shut the door and shushed the boys before they could complain, "listen, we've got a new room mate her names tireasha" said lola "whats she like"asked michael "well she's shy, i think her parents are rich but you woudnt be able to tell if you saw her" said quinn "well is she hot" said logan, the girls all rolled their eyes at logan "well she's got a pretty face, she has chocolate brown hair, but you can tell she's shy because she wears massive hoodies and really baggy jeans" explained zoey , "so she's not hot?..OW!" logan shouted because zoey, lola and quinn just hit him round the head. "well were gonna go see if she wants to come have some dinner with us, we'll meet you guys there, byye" said lola.

the girls finally convince tireasha to come get some dinner with them and to meet the lads. "hey guys this is tireasha" said zoey, the lads looked at the girl but they couldnt see her face because she was covering it with her hoodie.

please read and review and im still gonna write the next chapter anyway
Sign up to rate and review this story