Categories > Original > Romance > A Friendly Love

Chapter 3

by doyleangel 0 reviews

hmm

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-22 - Updated: 2008-09-22 - 525 words

0Unrated
They pulled into the bus lot about an hour later, and they started to unload the car. Ashley and Zac walked over to where Isaac was talking with one of the tour guys. Taylor took Megan’s hand and walked towards his tour bus where Ike, Zac, and Ashley were. Ike and Zac seemed to be frustrated, while Ashley was trying to calm them down.
“Hey guys. What’s up?”
Isaac turned to Taylor with obvious anger in his eyes. “Whoever made these stupid bus arrangements screwed up. They put Ashley in the bus with out hair girl Sarah and Kelli, the PR person.”
“What? Why would they do that? That’s why we have the bus with 5 bunks, so she would be with us. Half the reason she’s here is to be with us. Who’s in charge of bus assignments?”
“Mike is,” Ashley said, “but really Tay, it’s not that big of a deal. I’ll just see you guys when we stop.”
Taylor shook his head. “No, you’re gonna be on our bus,” and he turned around to look for Mike, and then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned back around to see that it was Megan.
“Baby, if she doesn’t want to be on the bus, don’t make her,” she said with a slight purr.
Taylor turned to look at Ashley and thought he saw a flash of anger cross her face, but it was gone before he could tell.
“I never said that I didn’t want to be on the bus,” Ashley said. “I just said it’s not that big of a deal because I know how Tay gets when his anger gets the best of him, but if he wants me on the bus, I’ll be glad to be there with the guys.”
Taylor nodded. “It’s settled then. You’re one our bus.” With that, he turned around and walked over to Mike.
“Ashley Grant is on the same bus ad Ike, Zac, and me.”
Mike looked down at his clipboard and shook his head. “It says here that she’s to be on the same bus as Sarah Gordon and Kelli Pierce.”
“No, she’s not. Someone screwed up. She’s supposed to be on our bus, and she will be.”
Mike again shook his head. “I’m sorry, but I can’t…”
“I said, she’s on our bus. Do you understand?”
Taylor knew he had to calm down, and he would as soon as he got Ashley on his bus. Mike must have realized how mad he was because he finally relented.
“Ok, fine. I’ll change it here, and she’s on your bus. Sorry about the mix-up.”
“Thank you.” Taylor walked back over to the group with a smile. “All settled. You’re with us Ash.”
She smiled at him and gave him a hug. “Thanks Tay.” She turned and climbed onto the bus. Taylor turned to Megan and saw her giving Ashley a glare, but then turned a smile on him. That was interesting, he thought, but probably nothing.


PLEASE REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story