Categories > Original > Romance > A Friendly Love

Chapter 13

by doyleangel 0 reviews

Bedtime

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-22 - Updated: 2008-09-22 - 437 words

0Unrated
Ok, so how was she supposed to let her emotions run their course if she was rooming with Taylor? She would fall asleep with him there and wake up with him there. That had an element of intimacy that had her a little worried, but there was nothing she could do about it now, and all she wanted to do was sleep. She followed Mike and the guys into the hotel, and to the elevators. When they got to their floor, Mike told her and Taylor what room they were in, and gave Taylor the key. She followed him down the hall, and when he got the door open, followed him into the room. She dropped her bag on the floor and collapsed on the bed nearest to the window.
“I am so tired; I don’t think I can move until the morning.”
She heard the other bed squeak as Taylor sat down on it.
“I know what you mean,” he said. “I could drop right here. Shoot, I almost collapsed on the walk from the bus to the hotel.”
Ashley gave a small laugh and sat up. “Oh, ok. I’m gonna get ready for bed. Do you want the bathroom first?”
Taylor shook his head. “No, you go ahead.”
Ashley grabbed her bag and headed into the bathroom. She washed her face, brushed her teeth, and changed into her sleepwear. When she was done, she exited the bathroom, put her bag on a chair, and turned towards her bed, and that’s when she caught sight of Taylor. He had changed while she was in the bathroom, and now he was wearing boxers and a t-shirt. Ashley’s mouth went dry, and she reached for one of the bottled waters provided by the hotel. She drank half the bottle before she felt she could talk again.
“Uh, you can use the bathroom now if you want.”
Taylor looked up from his suitcase and smiled. “Awesome. I’m so ready to go to bed. I’ll be done in like, 10 minutes if not sooner. I’ll turn off the lights when I’m done.”
“K thanks,” Ashley said as she climbed into bed. She heard the water running in the bathroom and she tried to fall asleep before Taylor came back out, but no luck. She heard the door open, heard Taylor’s feet walking on the floor, the sound of him putting his things back in this bag, and then the sound of him getting into bed. Then the room went dark as he turned off the lights.
“G’night Ash.”
“G’night Tay.”
Sign up to rate and review this story