Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Panic at the Disco How the band was started

by lcrsoccer888 0 reviews

Panic at the disco-How the band got started Ryans point of view- warning not all of this is true, i am not patd

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-09-23 - Updated: 2008-09-24 - 378 words

0Unrated
Panic adventures- How the band got started, Ryan’s point of view
Warning this is fictional (somewhat fictional)
(I am not Panic at the Disco)

It was Christmas time, 1998 me and my buddy, Spencer loved music and we wanted to start a band. So, we asked are parents for some instruments. I asked for a guitar Spencer asked for drums. Spencer and I named are band Summer League. After we started making good sounds (instead of the usual banging noises) we found or bassist (Brent) and 2nd guitarist (Trevor). And I would be the singer/ lead singer. We changed the band name to Pet Salamander. As a new band we started out with covers, like Blink 182. Are band practice was either out Spencer’s or my house. We had some little gigs but nothing at all we were an ok band, nothing special at all. But at that time we thought we were the greatest band ever and that at one time we would be as big as Blink 182.
Then Trevor moved and we had no guitarist. We each started I school and we saw less of each other, but kept are band together. Spencer and I went to Bishop Gorman High school and Brent went to Palo Verde High school. High school was not that great but the band was getting way better all we needed was another guitarist/ back up vocals. Then Brent was saying he found someone in his guitar class, so we asked him to come over and let us see him play.
He came over his name was, Brendon he looked like a cool kid. So we let him play and hear his vocals. He was kickass, so we decided to put him as lead vocals instead. His parents didn’t approve of the band, since his grades were falling. Brendon didn’t listen and his parents kicked him out. Brendon got a job so he could rent an Apartment. he got a job at Tropical Smoothie. Soon we practiced at his place and we had a myspace. We contacted Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy. He stopped by on his way to L.A., and we got signed!!! Recording time…..

Want more?? comment me on my youtube: lcrsoccer888, tell your friends please!
Sign up to rate and review this story