Categories > TV > WWE

May I Have All Your Eyes and Ears

by WaYcEsTisLoVe 0 reviews

She thought she'd never see him again. Turns out he works with her. Doesn't that just suck?

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2008-09-27 - Updated: 2008-09-27 - 316 words

-1Boring
DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING AND NO ONE EXCEPT FOR MY 2 OFCS, REBECCA AND HAYLEY. NO INFRINGEMENT IS INTENTIONAL, AND THIS IS ENTIRELY A WORK OF FICTION, A.K.A NOT TRUE. AND BEFORE YOU ASK, REBECCA IS, IN FACT, ENGLISH.

"Hello. We're here to talk to Mr. Long." Rebecca stated, standing in front of the secretary.

"Isn't everyone?" He mumbled.

"Beg pardon?" Hayley asked, knowing they hadn't been meant to hear that.

"Nothing, nothing. Who did you say you were?"

"I'm Rebecca Rollins, and this is Hayley Williams. We're ECW's new divas." She stated simply.

"Ah. Yes, he did say something about new wrestlers. Though divas can hardly be considered wrestlers."

Rebecca took immediate offense to his mumbled comment.

"I'll have you know that I could give more than half the male roster a run for their money in a wrestling match, let alone someone like you." She snapped, glaring at the now slightly frightened man in front of her.

The secretary was spared comment, however, when Theodore Long stepped outside his office to examine the yelling.

"What's going on out here?" He asked, fully stepping into the hallway.

"This prat has the nerve to insult my wrestling skills because I'm a woman!" Rebecca shouted, pointing directly at the object of her anger.

Surprisingly, Mr. Long smiled and approached the two girls.

"You must be Dodger." He said, extending his arm in greeting. "I've heard many good things about you. Apparently your firey personality gives you more strength in the ring."

Rebecca took a deep breath to calm herself, then nodded and smiled, graciously taking his offered hand.

"And that would make you Noelle. I've been told your undying loyalty and humility is what sets you apart from most of the dvias here."

Hayley blushed as she also shook the man's hand.

"Now, if you ladies will follow me, we'll get your contracts signed and filed."
Sign up to rate and review this story