Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, New York Isn't Big Enough For All Of Us

Can You Hear Me Cry Out To You

by notxokayx15 1 review

just a small filler for now

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-09-27 - Updated: 2008-09-27 - 262 words

0Unrated
Mikey's POV

Frank came in and went straight to his room. You could see the remnants of tear drops glistening on his cheeks. When he didn't come out, I was planning to go and check on him when my phone rang. After I talked with Meg, I ran to Frank's room. I was afraid something happened and I didn't know why Caroline hadn't come home. "Frank?" I asked, opening the door to see him sitting on his bed with his guitar.

"Yeah, Mikes?" I could tell he'd been writing a song about what happened. He always did when something went wrong.

"What happened between you and Caroline?" I asked gently trying to keep him from screaming at me for 'being nosy.'

He shrugged. "She came to me and said the 'it's not what you think' speech, I told her off, and walked away. Why?" he looked at me curiously, "What's wrong Mikey?"

"Caroline didn't come home." I whispered.

"Shit!" he screamed. Before I could do anything, he ran out of his bedroom and out the door.

A few minutes later, Meghan called again. "Hey Mikey." she said, sounding much more relieved, "It's all good. I called Caroline. She's staying at her best friend Brendon's tonight. I just wanted to let you know. I gotta go. I have to help Katie. Byee."

After she hung up, I quickly dialed Frank's number, only to hear his Misfits ringtone wafting from his bedroom.

-------------
[/heres a tad bit
of what a chapter
should be. I'll
try and post more
soon. xoxo
RATE AND REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story