Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 20

by arquero333 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-10-02 - Updated: 2008-10-02 - 1203 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. Sorry it took a while, but hopefully its worth it :)
-----------

I was sitting in the car with Fredric, I think William said that was his name, when there was screaming outside the car.
"What was that?" I started looking out the window, trying to see.
"I'm sure it was nothing important." He brushed off and kept driving.
"No. Stop the car. What if someone is in trouble?" I started to unbuckle my seat belt, but he didn't stop the car.
"I can't do that. William's orders."
"I don't give a shit. Now stop this car before I jump out!" I yelled at him. He didn't stop and I opened the door.
"What are you doing?" He screamed at me.
"Stop!" I yelled again, and he did this time. I stepped out of the car and trailed back to where the car was when I heard the scream. Down the street from there, there was people running around in all directions.
"Whats going on?" I asked myself, walking towards everyone.
"Oh, Miss. Please don't do this!" Fredric called from behind me.
"Just shut up." He was pissing me off...
I got to the part where everyone was running and gasped. There was bloody people laying on the street, some dead, some not. I could then easily see the difference between the people running and the people doing the chasing. There was two people jumping around on people and a few others that looked the same as them were just coming here now. I hid behind a car as I watched what was going on. Some of them tried to stop the two, while the others started to attack people as well. What the fuck?

~~William's POV~~
I got downtown, but it was already chaos. Some of the leaders couldn't take the smell of the blood, so now they were adding to the mayhem. Others were trying to stop everyone else. Fucking hell...
I walked out and knelt down to examine one of the bodies when a car pulled up. It was black and had a symbol of a bat or something on the hood. The hunters were here. How the fuck did they find out about this... On second thought... what took them so long? I stood up as they got out of the car and it seemed like everything stopped. Suddenly, the leaders that still had a clear head were standing in front of me, ready to fight. Pete stood in front of the other hunters and held a fighting stance also. Pete started advancing. Cocky little bastard thinks he can take on all of my leaders? I just laughed to myself and hopped up on top of a nearby car to watch.

~~Cali's POV~~
I kept watching as there seemed to be more and more people attacking. Suddenly, a car pulled up and caught my attention. Who in their right minds is driving into this? I saw four people get out, but I couldn't tell who they were from my angle and the lighting. There was suddenly a group of people standing in front of them... it looked like they were protecting someone. The person just walked over to a car and hopped up to watch. They each took a few steps, one guy from the four advancing while the others backed away. After a few seconds of this, the other three of the four ran off in different directions to attack the attackers. What kind of gang war was I getting myself into?

~~William's POV~~
I watched as they all backed away from Pete. Good move, considering he was a newborn and none of us quite knew his power yet. The other three hunters ran off to attack other vampires running around. I felt a presence to my side and I saw Harley, one of the Dandies. She was holding a cup of tea with a smirk on her face. I chuckled and took it, sipping it while watching the entertainment. Harley ran off to continue fighting. I saw a few of my men being defeated.. disappointing. Oh well. I watched Pete fight off more than his fair share, and was fairly surprised. He was very strong. The hunters must have him trained... I scanned the crowd to see if the other hunters had died yet... Thats when I noticed the one man I did not want to be here right now...

~~Cali's POV~~
I've got to get out of here! I started looking around for ways to escape... I was pretty well hidden in the shadows right now, which was good news for me, but on either side of me, not too far off, there was people fighting. I saw one of them drop a girl on the ground and she didn't move... Did he kill her? I was suddenly a lot more frightened. The man, however, left from where he was standing to go find someone else, which opened an exit for me. If I ran out past the car, ducked behind the park bench and stayed close to the wall when the coast was perfectly clear, I could run into an alleyway. Once I was in the alley, I was sure I could get out of there. Okay... This will be difficult...
I peeked out around the corner of the car and saw no one looking this direction. I made a run for the bench. I got to the bench and stopped for a second, looking around again. I carefully looked between the top and middle bar of the backrest. I still couldn't make out anything good... A woman fell on the bench, screaming. I jumped back in surprise, but the man was too interested in her to notice me, thank god! I bolted for the alley, focusing on not being seen, when I saw someone familiar out of the corner of my eye. I looked over my shoulder and saw Pete. What? I turned around to do a double take and saw him fighting off one of the attackers. Oh my god... he was supposed to be dead. Does that mean the other three were Patrick, Andy and Joe? Whats going on?
II heard a scream and was whipped back into reality as I ran for the alley. I watched from the shadows as I saw Pete fighting off three of the guys at a time. I spotted Andy attacking one guy, looking like he was straight out of the Karate movies he watches so much. I saw a group of people in the middle of the fight, not fighting but... dancing? What the fuck is going on!? Is that.. Brendon?
I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes. Why is Pete alive? Why is Brendon dancing in the middle of a fight? Am I missing something? If Brendon is here, does that mean William is too? I opened my eyes and looked back onto the street and screamed.

------------
So theres the big 2-0! I'm so proud I've been able to stay with this story for so long. lol And thanks a million to everyone who reads and thanks a billion to everyone who reviews. You guys keep me going!
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story