Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

I Wanna See More Then Just You

by PancikingTonight 1 review

Adri's first day in LA with her new parents, she meets Pete's friends...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-04 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 1343 words

0Unrated

Pete drove me to an unfamiliar house the next day. With me in the front seat I felt uneasy. It’s not like I think Pete’s a pervert and that I don’t trust him, I just think he’s a pervert and I don’t trust him…with my life. When we got to the house he opened my door and I stepped out, wearing my green checkered-print glasses that I bought a Hot Topic. I was certainly ready to meet Panic at the Disco.

It was September 28, 2006. When life seemed to be easier. I followed Pete through a black wired fence, to behind the house into a backyard, there they sat were, Ryan Ross, Brendon Urie, Spencer Smith and there new bassist Jon Walker, live and in color. I tried not to smile, and i did by thinking of my stupid mother. Pete introduced me but added a twist, he said and i quote he said, "Hey Guys meet my adopted daughter the bitchy Adrian Aria-Wentz". I smiled at the

I got a hug for Ryan, checking out my ass and a partial hug from Brendon and Spencer, who both had a drink in hand. Ryan gave me some head phones and cranked up the stereo on them so I couldn't here there conversation, i could still here them, they just didn't know.

"Why the hell did you adopt a kid for!?” Ryan exclaimed.

"I didn't want to! Ashlee insisted! And i love Ashlee so i had too!" Pete exclaimed back.
"I don't know she's kind of hot" Brendon said, wobbling back and forth. I wondered why they had drinks; they were only 19, 20 yrs old. I listened to the song from the CD player, it was Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off by Panic at the Disco, I saw Ryan turn to me real quick, take the CD player, pause it and through it like a Frisbee onto the roof, Jon was like “What the fuck, man”.

"That's brand new dude!" Jon exclaimed.

"Yeah but it was playing LITMFAGCHWTHCO!!!" Ryan shouted back. "She's a kid she can't listen to that!"

"Im 17" i said.

"Your 17?" Pete asked.

I did that thing were guys usually pound there wrist against there chest, its a way to say stupid. they exchanged look then started walking to the roof finding a way to get on it and get it down, i pushed Brendon, the drunken one to the ground and climbed on his back and onto the roof, i walked to were the CD was bent over since certain ppl liked my ass then walked to the edge and jumped off landing on my feet and tossing the player to Jon, to stand before them.

"Whoa" Ryan said. "You’re good"

"She's not even good, she's amazing" Pete said. They took me inside to a room with s whole bunch of different instruments, they asked me to play what I knew, I can play almost instrument I set my heart on, so I picked up the bass, then the guitar and then played a symphony on the piano.

"We have a music freak in the mist!" Ryan said putting his arms around me. "We gotta show Billiam"

"William Bekket?" i said smiling, I twirled my hair around in my finger, I remembered the shrine of William Bekket in my old room.

"Yeah why? Your fans of TAI?" Ryan asked me.

"Sort of" I said like it was no big deal but really i was in LOVE with TAI.

The next thing I knew the 4 of us were in Pete's car on the way to The Academy Is... Concert and I ended up sitting on Ryan's lap, unfortunately. when we got there i sung along with the other crazy fans in the crowds, Pete nor PATD cared for the fact, they just wanted to see the band, I saw a lot of posters with 'Put Me On TAI TV'. When Ajax took me to a TAI concert, that’s when we realized that we loved there music and got inspired to start a band in TAI footsteps, and plus we had a sign that had 'Put Me on TAI TV or We'll Eat You' on it, and we were the headline of episode 9, season 1.

After the show, I nervously walked behind PATD and Pete to backstage. I saw William; i searched through my The Academy Is... Tote for a pen and pad. I was gonna make history. When i met them I got not just an autograph but there new CD 'Santi'. I would have fainted if i didn't know any better.He gave me a half hug and i got a picture with him, then we went into a room with the bands and i played all the instruments there, William was shocked. Sisky was shocked. The Butcher, who always seemed to be shirtless, was shocked and the Michael’s were shocked too. I put the guitar down and grabbed my tote, William winked at me on my way out, and then Pete dragged me out of there and back home. dinner was waiting out on the deck with the very smiling Ashlee trying to be my new mom, im not like the others but I would of let her, she was nicer then my new dad who didn't like my ability to rock.

After dinner i went upstairs and took a shower in my private shower, when i was done i saw Ashlee on my bed, she smiled when I came out, she gave me a hug.

"I know this might be hard for you and fast but I promise this won't be hard, and i won't try to hard to make it not hard"

I smiled. "You’re not trying too hard,"

"Maybe tomorrow we can do some shopping, I am 8 months pregnant, I should get off my ass and start shopping”

I laughed. "That'd be nice" she left with a smile on her face, and I left for her to see my smiling face.

I rolled under the sheets and fell asleep, what had happened to me over the last week? My dad dies, I get adopted, and then I meet rock stars. So far I loved it.

The next morning I was ready as soon as I heard Ashlee knock on my door a bit. that was my wake up call, it was 8:00, I took a shower and put on short blue plaid shorts and a TAI t-shirt, and flip flops, Ii went into Ashlee's room to find out if she had any eye-liner mascara in her bathroom, I “lost” mine, but I am pretty sure Pete stole them. When I checked the medicine cabinet: nothing. Then the cabinet under the sink: paper towels, toilet paper, a brown paper bag...what was that.

I took the brown back and unfolded it, there were small tablets. Pete was on drugs...or Ashlee was on drugs!! But she is pregnant so Pete was on drugs!!! i took the bag and ran downstairs, i threw it into the dumpster outside in the driveway then walked into the kitchen to see breakfast, pancakes and bacon, and orange juice and WHOA. William Bekket was sitting at my kitchen table. TAI and FOB and was all outside. I had my jaw opened when Sisky came in and took some bacon, he was shirtless, and so was William, he was eating away.

"Ashlee im serious you so don't look 8 months pregnant, more like 5" William said when i walked it, i tried hiking up my shorts when he wasn't looking, i sat across from him, i started getting some pancakes with a fork when he noticed me. he handed me my make-up bag

"Here, Pete stole this" he said, he smiled. It was kind of awkward because the make-up bag I have has "I HEART WILLIAM" written on the side.

I finished eating then me and Ashlee left the bands to play, I hoped coming back to see more of William.
Sign up to rate and review this story