Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

Sassy

by PancikingTonight 1 review

Adri's first day of school...in hollywood!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-10-05 - Updated: 2008-10-05 - 1651 words

0Unrated
Adri's POV

I got up the next morning I kissed the picture of William next to my mirror then took a shower, today was my first day of school in HOLLYWOOD. That meant there was gonna be a bunch of snobs, brats and celebrities that will make my normal life hell. I had a uniform, red plaid skirt and white blouse, with white knee socks and black heels. Since i don't usually ever wear this i decided to add in a tie, who cares if it’s boyish, im Adrian fucking Aria, i don't care what anyone thinks.

I went downstairs to a very fatter Ashlee, she was in pain, so i decided to take some cereal and go outside on the deck to eat. Then I found Pete and PATD playing basketball with there music blasted from a small radio. I walked over there, there was a lot of sweat guys wearing no shirts and millions, millions of stupid tattoo's. I was eating from the box, enjoying there stupid conversation.

"DUDE!" Jon yelled. "The hoop is too high! Lower it!"

I heard other answers of "PLEASE!! COME ON!! LOWER IT!!"

Pete who had the ball and was still trying to get it in, I walked to him, stole the ball, then punched the box of coco puffs in his stomach [which he started to eat]. Then I threw the basketball to the basket, it went in, i took the cereal box and went back inside.

Then I heard a million "OMG SHE'S AMAZING!!! HOW DID SHE DO THAT?? WOW!”

Then i heard Pete said. "IF A GIRL CAN GET IT IN THAT MEANS ITS OK." then they kept not getting the ball in.

The bus stopped at the house around 7:30. Nervously I walked on slowly, it was really full. Everyone kept whispering to themselves that i was Ashlee and Pete's new daughter some said that i was on TV because someone murdered my dad. The only seat left was in the back next to this girl she was silently reading and had glasses on, sky-blue braces. I sat down. She looked up.

"Hi im Aubrey" she started "Short for Aubrianna"

I nodded my head smiling. "Im Adri short for Adrian"

"I saw you on TV" she said. "I feel bad, about ur father" she had a southern accent, and then I knew that I had a dork in my presence. She took of her blue rimmed glasses and put away her book, she looked like one of the popular bastards but she wasn't.

"Your probably asking your self, why is Aubrey not one of the 'it' girls" she said. "Because im smart, wear glasses and wear braces that’s why" she continued. "Here in Hollywood they don't look for how pretty you are they look for how perfect you are"

"You need to be perfect to be a celebrity" Aubri quoted. "Your gonna hear that today about a dozen times"

"Well I don’t wanna be perfect" i heard myself saying. "I wanna be unique not like everyone else"

"Everyone's the same here" she said, it was the last she said before the bus stopped. I tried to get out but people blew past me shoving the losers aside and only letting the populars go threw, I and Aubrey were the last off the bus. And then she showed me around the school, she talked more about the popularity classification more in Hollywood, man I was gonna be an emo, which technically I already was.

Tomorrow, or Friday was casual day and thats when most girls show off how rich they are by sporting there new outfit from some big shot company. I had music first period with Aubrey, our teacher was wicked cool, he let us listen to whatever we wanted. Luckily I had my new TAI CD in my TAI bag so i brought it out and millions of people came over, even the cool or popular ones came.

"That CD hasn't even came out yet, how'd you get it?" this blonde girl asked me.

"Well my new dad, he's Pete Wentz and yesterday he brought me over to there concert and William Bekkett gave me this" i explained

i could tell by the way they were dressed that they were the 'IT' girls, they were the ones that everyone wanted to be around.

"Hi im Tiffany" the blonde one said. In my head i thought, yuck! Did her parents through up on her as a child so they had to name her something yucky??
a burrnette was next to Tiffany and she said

"My name is Katrina" and then i thought maybe she was the one convicted of starting hurricane Katrina, so the weather people named it after her. And then the last girl, also blonde said.

"And im Alicia.” Icky, was all i said (thought) for the last girl.

They gave me there photo perfect smiles and watched the other losers walk away, they still had that smile but it turned slightly to an 'im gonna use this girl to get to William Bekkett' smile.

i live in California, you know those smiles by heart.

"I remember you!" Tiffany said. "You’re the girl that was on TV last week! I feel so sorry about your dad" she was practically lying through her teeth.

"It's Ok" I said giving them my biggest grin. Aubrey played along too.

"So maybe sometime we could hang out? Just us girls!" Alicia said. Was she like, there ring leader?

"Well sorry i can’t" i broke it to them. "I don't hang with the 'it' girls"

They were shocked and began to talk away but Tiffany turned back and shouted. "I bet you killed your father just to be a big shot on TV!" then they walked away completely, and we laughed.

"Where'd you learn how to do that?" Aubrey asked me.

"Years of practice" I said.

The rest of the day was fine, me and my new best friend had most of our classes together, Spanish, history, English, stuff like that. When lunch came around I found Aubrey at a table, we ate until a bunch of girls came over, they were obviously more of the 'it' girls. I sighed. What have i gotten myself into??

"This is our table" Tiffany said,

"And your point is?" i asked them.

"We always sit here so move your fucking ass and go to the loser side of this fucking cafeteria" Alicia said.

"Nice language" i said getting my things.

"Wait, Adrian," Tiffany stopped me. "Will you be at tonight’s Paramore concert?"

"I got backstage passes" i said.

"What your famous father got them for you?" Katrina questioned.

"Nope, I waited 3 months with these tickets, with my band mates in the rain" I waved my passes in there faces, they eyed them like dog to dog food or wolves to a rabbit. I put it the passes around my neck and walked away.

I walked home after school with Aubrey, i didn't live far away, only a mile and i could walk a mile faster then the bus can do a mile. When I opened the door there was no:

"HOW WAS UR DAY!!! DID YOU KNOW I GRADUATED WEST HOLLYWOOD PREP?"

But nothing. I found a note on the table that Ashlee was away at a clinic, and Pete and some of his 'friends' were in the backyard. I shivered at the word. 'Friends' it could be anyone. Me and Aubrey went upstairs to change then came back downstairs to see Pete, TAI, PATD, FOB and some camera guys.

"Hey Adrian" Pete snickered.

“Wentz" i snicker back.

"Don't mind us" William says softly "Were just making a new TAI TV, wanna be on it??"

i turned to Aubrey who is full of excitement, shes smiling brightly and her eyes are sparkling. I nod yes, then the camera turns on us. Butcher says "Meet our lovely teenage assistants Adrienne and her friend”

Later we are still filming pool side just hanging out, Pete runs upstairs to get something then storms back and glares at me.

"What happened to my drugs!" he shouted.

"I threw them out" i said calmly.

"WHYYYY!!!" Brendon exclaimed, he was drunk again.

"Because it’s bad for you, i don’t want my daddy dyeing in the middle of my life like my last one" i put on the fake puppy dog face then Ashlee came in.

"What's the fuss?" she asks.

Ii threw out his drugs" i tell her, but Pete slaps his hand on his face, i guess i wasn't supposed to say that. "Opps did i say that?" i say really sorely.

"I told you to throw those out months ago!" her voice gets loud, and then they walk inside.

"You’re a sassy one" William tells me, I blush a little. Then me and Aubrey leave the poolside and walk upstairs.

"This has been an amazing day" Aubrey says. "I don't have a lot of friends"
I smiled. "I have an extra ticket for the Paramore concert, wanna go? My friends Rikki, Ajax and Kevin are gonna be there to" I say.

"THANKS SOOOOOOO MCUH!!!" she screams. "Let me call my mom”

"Yeah whatever" I reply, then not soon before long me and Aubrey (With Rikki, Kevin and Ajax, too) are at a Paramore concert rocking out to the song 'Emergency' by Paramore, then i realize that my whole life has been an emergency.

When i got home at like midnight I walked into the kitchen to get some water and popcorn for I can watch stupid MTV shows all night long. Then Ashlee meets me in the kitchen.

"How was your first day?" she asked me.

"Well i don't like the idea of school on the second day im here, but its ok" i whined

“It’s only the beginning, believe me”
Sign up to rate and review this story