Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The shield ( Uchiha Aria)

Zabuza Momochi, River's Father and Aria's first love.

by Dark-Black-Dragon 0 reviews

i'm sorry about the spelling. i'm not very good

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-06 - Updated: 2008-10-07 - 1854 words

0Unrated
Once in the room she put the girl down on her bed and went looking around she had one long white dress but nothing for River. She grabbed a kunai knife and cut the dress making it a bit short. She sewed the piece she cut into another dress but for River, she also sewed some underwear for her, when River had the dress on she looked pretty Aria put a brush through her hair making it look nice and straight. Once she was done she but her hair in a ponytail ting a ribbon around her throat making her look even more beautiful. Aria got dress and did the same but she still had her hair in her eyes she wasn’t comfortable with people looking at her eyes.
She walked out of the room to find everyone where they were but shocked. Her used to be long dress comes just under her butt she wore short/ underwear her hair was in a high ponytail but still had a bit over her eyes. River had a white dress that came to her knees she beautiful hair was put in a ponytail her face looked happy, she held on to Aria’s hand for dear life like she was going to runaway or something. Aria pulled her up with one hand putting her on Aria’s hip; River put her hands around Aria’s neck and fell asleep. Arias place her head next to Rivers and smiled but no one could see it. She sat down in the chair-pulling River closer to her. With everyone staring at her she just ignored it grabbing some more fruit and eating it. Once she was done she sat there Naruto and the other’s went to bed all that was up was Aria and Kakashi he was looking at her as if trying to figure out what her deal is.

“I don’t get it how someone be so cold but have this much safety for a child they don’t even know” He said looking at her.
“Kakashi I didn’t have much of a family, they were killed when I was 12 I ran away from the village I was in, I was on a team and everything so was my twin brother but they never found his body, I guess I wasn’t they only one who suffered from it. The Uchiha lost his family too so he’s set on revenge to kill his brother Itachi I know now there are more people that lived through it.” She said moving her hair away from her eyes. Kakashi gasped it’s like nothing he has every seen, her eyes held so much pain and sorrow but at the same time the held love and caring he didn’t get it.
Aria stood up walking away from him to her room, she placed River on her bed and walked out again, she walked out of the house to the forest when she got there she pulled her wooded flute out and began playing she through seeds on the ground and did the jutsu and placed it on the seeds more and more food laid in front of her once she was finished playing she put it away grabbing the food and taking it to the families of the village she even took some to the villagers that had no family she felt sorry for them like it was her fault that they had no food but she knew it wasn’t and that’s what they would tell her. When she walked through the door just as the sun was just coming up Kakashi and the other’s were up and looked at her when she entered the house. She noticed Naruto wasn’t up.
“Leaving with out him?” she said not taking her eyes off them.
“He’s had a big day yesterday tiring to clime trees with charka,” Sasuke said.
“That’s easy I’ve been doing that since I was 8” she said. Sakura looked at her and smiled, she wasn’t sounding cold today.
“Umm Aria? How old are you?” she asked.
“20” Aria walked into the room to see if River was awake, she was sound asleep. When she walked out she noticed Tazuna in the kitchen he turned to face her he smiled.
“Thanks for what you doing Aria but don’t you get tired?” he asked. She just stared at him.
“No old friend I don’t, you know me better than that I don’t get tired easily,” she said walking to get some fruit and eating it. She turned to Sakura.
“Your better off staying here, I’ll go to the bridge with Kakashi and Tazuna,” she said. Looking at them.
“She in my team she has to come!” Kakashi said angry.
“Yeah she has to come but your leaving Naruto behind that’s not fair and you know it idiot” she snapped angry.
“How dare you call me an idiot? Do you know who I am!” he snapped. She just smiled them not seeing it of cause.
“I’ll call you what I like Idiot, I’ve know you longer than you think” she snapped and stopped when she realize what she said.
“What do you mean by that?” he asked.
“Nothing, come on Tazuna, you guys stay here until the rest of your team wakes up, oh and Sakura can you look after the little one I brought in last night if anything happens to her I’ll kill you” she said walking out with tazuna behind her.

Once they got to the bridge some of the villagers were injured Tazuna ran to them while Aria scanned the area there were two people walking towards her and Tazuna. One of them throws something at Tazuna but she grabbed it before it hit him.
“Get behind me and stay there,” she said in a dammed tone. He followed her orders and got behind her. She pulled out her kunai knifes and throw them at the two they weren’t quick enough it hit them in the shoulder.
“Ah its you I was wondering when I could fight you again so I can kill you” said a voice of a male.
“Zabuza Momochi don’t you have anything better to do than annoy a small town and kill someone, or do you always go where the money is?” she asked. She senses another his jutsu’s were ice.
“Haku still following the person that means a lot to you?” she asked. The men stopped and looked at her.
“How do you know us?” Zabuza asked.
“I traveled with you to the village hidden in the sky, where they through you two in jail and used me as a host for a demon” she said calmly.
“Aria? Why are you here?” Haku asked.
“Looking after my daughter’s village and people you’re trying to kill someone important to the village so because the money is good,” she said between her teeth.
“How long have you had a daughter? Can’t be to long” Zabuza said smirking.
“She’s five years old,” she said proudly messing with his head. Zabuza and Aria have history together she’s saved his life once and he was grateful really grateful Aria fell in love with him she didn’t want to leave his side they ended up sleeping together and Aria fell pregnant not telling him or anything and River does look like the little girl she left with a young couple to look after her. But they were killed. It’s been five years since she had seen Zabuza or Haku.
“But that’s impossible, that means you had her when we were together” he said sounding dumb.
“Yes that means right men are you always this slow?” she asked
“No! Where have you been? Why didn’t you try and find me?” he asked.
“I was in the cloud village idiot and I didn’t have her with me, I didn’t try to fine you because I knew you wouldn’t have cared” she snapped. She sense Kakashi and Sasuke running towards her. Haku came towards her but she blocked it. Kakashi and Sasuke stood in front of the bridge builder. She kicked Haku a few meters back.

“This is between them you infer Kakashi I’ll kill you” Zabuza said looking at them. Haku did hand signs with one hand Aria did the same copying his moves with out even trying.
“Crystal ice mirrors” Haku said slipping into the ice and binging needles out and throwing them at her. She dodges them with out trouble.
“Haku you forget one thing” she said to him.
“What’s that?” he answered. By now no one can see them because of the mist.

“You won’t kill me,” she said to him in a small voice.
“Why is that?”
“Because your too soft, and cause you love me, I wasn’t stupid you know I knew you loved me but I didn’t say anything cause I was met to be Zabuza only, yeah I loved him but I don’t anymore, in fact I hate both of you for leaving me at the hidden village is sky” she said punching the ice mirror and breaking it. By this time Naruto was looking for something to do. Kakashi was fighting Zabuza, Haku and Aria were fighting Sasuke was looking after the bridge builder. Haku throw his needles at her she didn’t bother dodging them they hit her in the legs arms and stomach. She was waiting; waiting for the white fox demon to give her some charka than it happen some white charka was visible to the human eye Haku didn’t know what to do. She broke the rest of the mirrors and cleared away the mist. Haku stood there shocked he throws some more of his needles and disappeared.
“He’s going to save Zabuza” she said disappeared and re -appeared in front of Haku and Zabuza and took the blow from Kakashi. She stood there looking at them. Zabuza moved her hair away from her face and saw her eyes they held nothing like she was dead, than something unexpected happened, her wounds started healing and she breathed deep.
“Man that hurt, lucky I have a demon inside me.” She said blinking a few times to see where she was going. She turned to Zabuza and Haku.
“Leave now before Gatuo comes and kills you two for not killing the bridge builder, don’t think it as a good thing I ever find you I’ll kill you myself” she said in a cold tone making them take a step back. Naruto was shocked she was exactly like him. He has the nine tails fox sealed in side him; she has a white fox sealed in side her. It started snowing for some reason everyone looks at her she had tears in her eyes, she walked away from everyone only to be met by Gatou and his men.
Sign up to rate and review this story