Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

part 3

by dtng101 1 review

read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-09 - Updated: 2008-10-09 - 733 words

0Illiterate
a/n:okay I know I know I'am super bad on updates.But since today was a jewish holiday at my school.It finaaly gives me time to update this.SO enjoy.--------------------back at bob's"Bob!"Karina screamed. He looked up,startled.His blue eyes grew wide and he seemed to go chalk-white instantly.SHe grabbed the phone from his hand roughly and held it up to her ear.There was nothing but a dial tone."Bob-why??"His face twisted into frightened frown.he looked as if he were about to cry."You...scared...me.""What were you doing on the phone?""Listening."Tears formed in his eyes,big,round ones.He rubbed them away with his little,white hands."Listening?What do you mean?She looked at the phone.It had buttons for two separate lines.The phone had probably been left by the previous owner of the house.bob could have called her on this phone."Just listening."he bawled."Why did you scare me like that,Karina?"He walked over and buried his face in her side so she wouldn't see him crying. She had a sudden pang of guilt."I'm sorry,"she said sorftly,patting his head."Don't cry.I'm sorry.WHy did you call me?Were you trying to scare me?""No,"he said,the sound muffled because his head was pressed against her waist."No,you weren't trying to scare me?""No,I didn't call.""what?What do you mean?""I didn't call.Somebody else called.I was asleep.The ringing woke me up.So I picked it up to listen.But no one was talking.Then you jumped in and scared me."He started to cry loudly,pressing his head against her. Karina felt terrible.Was he telling the truth?Of course he was.How could she have suspected a six-year old child?How could she have suspected Bob?Onceonce,again her stupid imagination had gotten her into trouble. She hugged him and apologized and did her best to comfort him.Then she led him back to his bed and tucked him in."ow tell me the story,"he said"No,Bob.It's way too late.And I really don't think I could tell it right now.""But you promised!"he whined.He was so tired,he could barely keep his eyes open."You promised and you forgot.""Next time I'll tell it twice,"she said,smoothing the feathery blond hair off his forehead."I just can't tonight,Bob.I'am sorry.I'm really sorry."He was too sleepy to protest any more.She tiptoed out of the room,feeling guilty,feelin like a monste,telling herself she'd never suspected him of anything ever again. It hadn't even sounded like a child'd breathing. What had made her think it was Bob in the first place?And the furious way she had leaped at him and grabbed the phone out of his hand!She'd never forgive herself. I was just scared,that's all,she argued with herself. Don't make excuses,Karina.You wanted the called to be a six-year-old because then you wouldn't have to be afraid,then you'd be in control. She didn't have any more time to argue with herself.As she reached the bottom of teh stairs,she hung up the phone.It rang almost immediately. The sound sent a chill down her back.She stood frozen in the front hallway,her eyes closed,wishing it away,wishing it to stop. But it rang again.ANd again. SHe took a deep breath,ran to the den,and picked up the phone."Hello?"Silence."Hello?""Hi,Babes."The voice was a hoarse whisper."Who is this?"Karina demanded."Hi,Babes.Are you all alone?"She couldn't tell if it was a man or a boy."What do you want?!"She tried not to sound frightened,but she couldn't help it."Are you all alone in that big house?Well,don't worry.Company's coming.""Listen,you-"SHe heard a soft click at the other end.a/n:reviews please. oo I found this video on youtube about this fuuny old mcr porn interview. Tell me if it doesn't show up,so I could maybe send you the code.



OR HERE'S THE CODE IF IT DOESN'T SHOW UP,SO YOU JUST TYPE IT UP AND IT'LL SHOW IT TO YOU. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOtm2bJavQA
Sign up to rate and review this story