Categories > Original > Romance > My Behest

Appetite

by bambi4real 0 reviews

(M/M slash) rated for future chapters. This is a story of unrequited love, and not always wanting what you have. Rayne Phelps may be unattainable but Edward Mason never said he didn't live with his...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-09 - 1652 words

0Unrated
Appetite


The rest of the day was spent horsing around with Colin. When we got back to school at lunchtime, Kara was waiting for us. It seems we had been missed. We both had to report to the principle's office but as I said earlier, it was worth it. Nothing much happened that day. What I really want to talk about is what happened that weekend.

Colin is the only one in my group who has friends outside the group. He was semi popular around school because of his sports involvement. It seems to be a tried and true high school popularity formula. Karen Shcotts, his ex-girlfriend and girls' basketball team captain, invited him to a house party. All the cool kids were going to be there, including Rayne Phelps. Colin didn't want to go, but I made him see the error of his ways. I mean who says no to a party with Rayne Phelps and no parents? Of course, I had to get decked out for my debut in case Rayne Phelps sees me.

I went shopping with Kara on Saturday afternoonat the mall. First stop was Hot Topics one of my personal favorites. I love their bunny shirts with limitless sarcasm. I don't do the chains or anything because it would make me look like a poser. I got this really cute shirt with short-capped sleeves in purple that read, "Drink 'til he's cute". I also found some sexy ass black pleather pants. I say pleather but they were more plastic. Kara said I looked hot; I was a bit nervous because it wasn't something I had ever worn before. Then again, Christian would also be there and he was definitely a way to get closer to Rayne Phelps. Hey, I'm not totally self serving, I'm willing to be nice to him.

Being a kid at home with parents who are very aware of which team I bat for, I had to go over to Kara's to get dressed. She lives with her mother in a two-bedroom apartment closer to downtown. It wasn't the best neighborhood but it was okay. As I understand it, her father left when she was five and her mother works as a nurse so she isn't around much. It just makes me wonder how Kara smiles so much despite it all.

I didn't go to Colin's place to get dressed because, Kara thought it would be a good idea to surprise him with my new look. I had her do my make up. Nothing dramatic or anything just a bit of eyeliner, lip gloss, and blush. Okay maybe it was a bit excessive but all the cool kids always dress up for these house parties and it's a big to-do. Colin came to pick us up from Kara's place with his truck.you'd think the knuckle head would come out in style with the Spyder.

"Christ, Edward! What have you done?" Colin exclaimed his jaw hung open in shock. He looked flush. His shock was a bit embarrassing. I know I'm not that hot but does he have to make such a big deal?

"Colin, layoff the kid. He looks fine let's just go." Kara interjected climbing in with a huff.

"Ward you are not going looking like that. What were you thinking? I know you weren't thinking. Did Kara make you do this? Come on I'll help you get cleaned up..." I was willing to let him ramble considering the shock and all but when he grabbed my arm to march me back into the apartment that was it.

"Let go! What the fuck! Are you completely insane? No, I am not going to change. I'm going like this. If you can't handle it that's your problem." I screamed jerking out of his hold. I stomped over to the truck and got in with a bang. I know it was immature but I was really mad. I mean who does he think he is to tell me what to do. He isn't my mother and someone needs to let him know.

"Ward, you can stop muttering now. We are on our way. It seems he has given up." Kara cajoled. I hadn't even realized I'd been muttering. Colin had gotten into the truck and we had gotten on our way during my tantrum.

Before long, we had arrived at the party. The ride over was not worth mentioning because it was the most uncomfortable time I had ever spent in Colin's car. There were cars parked haphazardly on the well-manicured lawn. The house itself was palatial in a nice neighborhood. You know one of those places where the closest neighbor is a mile down the road. Karen's dad worked for some international conglomerate and her mom was a socialite born and raised. Her parties were legendary at school and I was here for once.

As we walked up to the front door, I was not seeing the monstrously carved lion's head knocker or the creamy peach of the doors, I was focused on what I was going to say if I got a chance with Rayne Phelps. Kara was unusually quiet for once and she fidgeted with her short skirt. Colin was stone faced and pale. I guess he was still angry but I don't care.It's my body and I can dress it any way I want. Even gay boys gots rights ya know.

"Hey, you guys! Colin you came. Oh babe, you look smashing!" Karen gushed. He managed a grimace that could pass for a smile as he allowed himself to be dragged in.

Kara and I glanced at each other shrugged and followed them in. The music was obscenely loud and there were empty cups and couples in various holds everywhere. Bodies were strewn up the wide curving staircase. It was all rather over whelming. The only good thing so far was no one seemed remotely interested in our progress. Kara stuck close to me and we went into the den, the hub of the party. There were kids gyrating in a sweating mass in the middle of the room with a couple of people lounging on the couches in the darkened corners.

"Ward come on I wanna dance." She tugged me into the group. She started to dance against me moving sensuously. She was wearing a flowery perfume it wasn't half-bad. Her palms rested flat against my chest.

"Relax, just move with me." She whispered close to my ear. She moved her hands along my sides slowly resting them on my hips gently guiding me.

Some people had begun to stare at us I was a little unnerved to say the least. I mean, our crotches had made contact. I didn't know where to put my hands. Even as the thought coursed through my mind, someone behind me handed me a cup of beer. I took a sip without loosing the beat. This felt real good. I could feel myself just letting go. It was going to be a great party.

By my fifth glass, I was dancing smoother than Usher. Some how I had managed to get myself in a sandwich with Kara and some random guy. He was buff with blond hair. If you asked me his name I couldn't say. I was feeling all up on him and he didn't seem to mind. I leaned back against his chest, dropped my cup and pulled his head down to my neck. I felt bold, daring, and sexy. He started to nibble on the crux of my neck sending tingles down my spine. This was the first time I had ever been intimate with a guy.

"You're cute." He whispered in my ear with a swirl of his tongue. I gasped.

"You're not half bad yourself. Why don't we go find out just how bad you are." Did that just come out of my mouth?

"Ward let's go. I'm tired I don't want to dance any more." Kara yelled trying to be heard above the music.

"I'm not ready yet. You go on. Find Colin and I'll meet you guys at the car." Ihollered back.

Grabbing blondie by the wrist, I pulled him onto the edge of a couch. I straddled his hips and kissed him. He tasted of beer. It wasn't bad for a first kiss. I felt his hands crawl up under my shirt to rub my back. Considering the tightness of the shirt, his dexterity should be complimented. I felt feverish all over. Arching my neck, I allowed him easy access to which he took full advantage. Languidly I slid my hands through his hair, down his neck, down his arms, and finally reluctantly, I took them away.

"I have to go. Maybe next time." I said pulling away slowly. I felt light headed and the room spun for a moment when I stood. I could have sworn I heard him groan.

"You don't have to go I'll give you a ride. Come here. You know you want to." He clung to my wrist attempting to tug me back onto his lap.

"No. I really have to go now." I insisted starting to feel woozy. I know my hands were fluttering uselessly but I couldn't' seem to stop myself.

"You don't know what you want. Get your ass over here." He jerked me forcibly onto his lap. I started to panic. I felt out of control and not totally there.

"Please, let me go!" I blubbered incoherently. I just wanted out. I couldn't even cry I felt like puking all I could do was whimper helplessly. I felt his hands rubbing the front of my pants as he sucked hungrily on my neck. I started to get hard despite myself. He smirked against me.

"Like that do you."

"Excuse me may I cut in?" I knew that deep voice with the sarcastic twist. It was...
Sign up to rate and review this story