Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It’s Wrong: You Dreamt Of Him. |WAYCEST/FRERARD|

Chapter Four: Who Could Deny These Butterflies; They’re Filling His Gut.

by IntoHerKillingJar 4 reviews

Mikey gives Gerard a late night treat. ;]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-10-11 - Updated: 2008-10-11 - 1043 words

1Hot
Chapter Four: Who Could Deny These Butterflies; They’re Filling His Gut.

I woke up, sticky and sweating. I took a couple of deep breaths and became somewhat aware of the very uncomfortable feeling dwelling under the duvet. I lifted the covers up to look under, me, only wearing my boxers meant I was on full display. In all my glory, standing tall and throbbing, painfully. I turned to look at Mikey, sleeping silently. I was just about to get out the bed and head to the bathroom when Mikey rolled over and threw his arm over my chest, hugging me. There was no way out now. I thought to myself, maybe if I just think about something else, it’ll go away. I closed my eyes, trying to get back to sleep. But like they say, ‘You can sleep with the light on, but not with a hard on.’
“Mikey…” I whispered, not actually wanting to wake him up. “Mikes…?” this so wasn’t going to work. What had I been dreaming about anyway? I tried thinking. Right, so I was in bed, like I am now. With Mikey. Again, like I am now. Then what happened?
“Oh shit.” I said out loud. I had gotten a boner over a dream that included me and my brother, uh. Touching each other.
Mikey shifted next to me and his leg gently brushed against my erection. An accidental, low, throaty moan escaped my lips. My face flushed red and I glanced at Mikey. Damn. He looked even cuter while sleeping. Mikey sat up next to me, still seeming to be sleeping.
“Mikes?” I questioned the dark silhouette.
“Mmmm…” he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.
“You okay?”
“Mmm.” he almost groaned before moving even closer to me and swinging a leg over my waist and laying down on my stomach. Mikey lay fully over my sticky chest and is crotch pressed against mine. He didn’t seem to notice.
“Mikey…” I groaned, trying to push him off but he wrapped his arms around my neck. “Mikey! I need you to get off!”
“Why…?” he mumbled, his breath cool on the sweaty crock of my neck.
“I have a problem…” I said, closing my eyes and trying to concentrate on something other than my throbbing hard on.
“I know.”
My eyes popped open and I stuttered. “W-what!”
“I know what you’re problem is.” he said, lifting his head and looking me in the eyes, I saw his white teeth grinning in the dark.
“What is it then?” I asked, hoping he was thinking of something else.
“You know I know exactly what it is!” he laughed, quietly. “It’s really obvious.”
“Well, if you know what it is- you understand you have to let me out the bed so I can go to the bathroom…”
“Why do you need to go to the bathroom?”
“Because I need to er- sort myself out.”
“You can sort yourself out in here. Or I can.”
“I don’t want to do that in front of you, Mikes.”
“Then let me do it for you.” he said, grinning hugely.
“N- Mikey…” was as far as my complaints got, as Mikey had already made his way under the duvet and was carefully working on removing my boxers. He slid them down a little and I felt a sudden rush of relief as my erection was freed from it’s confines. I moaned a little as Mikey ran his hands up and down my inner thighs.
I felt his fingers wrap around my member and I instantly lifted my legs to protect myself. I heard Mikey’s muffled laughed, he pushed down on my knees, straightening my legs back out. Mikey wrapped his fingers back round my package and started slowly stroking. I closed my eyes and arched my back slightly. Mikey carried on pumping in rhythm with my ever increasing heart beat.
By now my hair was drenched in swear and sticking to my forehead. I moved it out my eyes with my hand. I let out a low, long groan and arched my back again, my breathing out of control. Mikey kept going until I spilt my seed in his hand. I moaned loudly, let all the air out my lungs.
Mikey crawled back up the bed, laying sideways neck to me and holding his head up on the heel of his hand against the pillow. I smiled at him, still breathing heavily. I glanced quickly at the clock next to my bed. It was only four o’clock.
“You should go to the bathroom and clean up, Gerard.” Mikey laughed. “And uh- take your time. I need to take care of something.” he grinned at me.
I got up out the bed, completely naked and grabbed some clean boxers on the way to the door. In got to the bathroom and turned the tap on, letting the cold water run. I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was still flushed and my hair, damp. I cupped my hands and put them under the flow of water then splashed it on my face.
I put the boxers on and washed my hands properly before heading back to the bedroom. I stopped at the door when I heard Mikey’s voice, lower than usual and somewhat strained. I made out the word ‘Gerard.’ I tried to hold in a laugh. I moved back from the door when I heard the mattress creak and Mikey’s footsteps coming towards the other side of the door. He opened it, his cheeks and flushed as mine had been and his hair stuck to his face. He was standing completely naked in front of me, he smiled, not seeming at all embarrassed. He walked past me, brushed his hand across my chest. I watched him walk down the hall, with my mouth slightly hanging open. He turned round when he got to the bathroom door.
“Close your mouth, sweetie.” he grinned. My mouth snapped shut and I hurried into the bedroom, throwing myself face down on the bed.
How could someone that young have this effect on me? Let alone someone in my family. I smiled into the pillow and closed my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story