Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > She not bleeding on the floor for attention

19

by loveisdead22 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-11 - Updated: 2008-10-12 - 400 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gabe woke Brie up the next morning, she slowly climbed out the bunk and walked into the lounge. She sat down at the table and stared waiting for Gabe to walk out. The words he said last night replayed in her head she knew he was right. Everyone knew it was suppost to be Ryan and Brie she sighed loudly. She felt bad she never wanted to hurt Gabe and truth was she did love him but she wasn't in love with him. She only ever been in love once in her life and that was with Ryan. Thinking about Ryan brought a huge smile to her face.

"Ready" Gabe said
"Yeah" She said looking at him nervously bitting her lip
"It will be fine Brie"
She nodded they got her stuff off the bus and walked over to where Panic's bus was. Brie enter the code on the door and walked in.
"Brie" Brendon said
"I am back"
Brendon noticed Gabe with all of Brie's stuff he smiled at Brendon and set her suitcases inside the door. Brie turned around and hugged Gabe.
"Thank you" She whispered into his ear
"Remember I am always here if you need me"
She smiled and Gabe left, Brendon was watching his sister as she came and sat down next to him putting her head on his shoulder, he pulled her close to him.
"Are you going to tell me whats going on" He asked
"I choose Ryan"
"Are you going to tell him"
"Yeah but I don't want to wake him"
"You should he was saying your name in his sleep this morning"
"Bren I am scared what if he doesn't want me"
Brendon just laughed and pushed her off the couch.

Brie walked quietly to the bunk area, she pulled back Ryan's curtain and put her head in. He was laying there staring at the ceiling with tears quietly falling his down his face. She reached up and wiped his face he turned his head and looked at her. She smiled and crawled into the bunk with him. He watched her carefully as she did this she laid her head on Ryan's chest and looked up at him.

"I love you" She whispered
Ryan didn't say anything he pulled her on him capturing her lips with his she broke the kiss and stared into his eyes.
"I love you too Brie"
Sign up to rate and review this story