Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Murder Born of Vengence

4

by Lillith_Thursday 0 reviews

...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-09 - 530 words

0Unrated
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Far away in this land I must go, out of the site of the One. A punishment sent from his hand a hardship no one should know Now go out of the site of the One, away in this land you must go. Where has he gone? What have you done? A voice commands from high above this earth. From the soil I hear his blood cry out to me Murder, liar, vengeance, deceit. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Joel returned home and went straight to bed with his guilt. He laid there staring at the ceiling fan. Tears streamed down his face as he closed his eyes. "Dear Lord, I pray that you will forgive me for what I've done. I understand that I am to perish in Hell forever. Please, I beg of you, give me any kind of sign that says that you've forgiven me. I do not deserve to go to Heaven after what I've done in the last few hours. The fiery pits are where I am destined to live eternally. Forever to be exact. Please Lord, as I said before; please give me any sign to prove that you've forgiven me. In your precious, Heavenly name I pray. Amen." Joel turns over on his side and his eyelids remain shut. His weary eyes and mind eventually fall asleep. Joel awakens hours later in a heated sweat. He got up and made his way to the bathroom. He turned the light on and the brightness hit his eyes in a quick attempt to wake him up. He pulls a Dixie cup from the dispenser and runs himself some water in it. He drank it down and reached for the light switch. He exited the room and traced his steps back to his room. He walked up to Benji's bedroom. The floor was all in a mess just the way Benji had left it. He smiled weakly and walked back to his room. He opened the door further and his jaw dropped. His paper cup fell to the floor. There upon the bed sat an almost, completely transparent Benji. Joel made a slight sound in the state of his shock. Benji turned slightly toward him. "Why did you do it Joel?" Benji asked as he frowned. "I... I was jealous." "Of what?" Benji asked. "You getting all the attention." "I would have never, ever tried to upstage you." "You didn't try at all?" "No, you're my little brother Joel and to answer the question you're thinking I'm not mad at you. I still love you bro." "Is God mad at me?" "He was to begin with, but surprisingly, since you cared so much for me apparently, he's willing to let it go." "Really?" "Yeah...you did kill me, which I never expected apparently. You lied to me before you killed me but some how God is going to forgive you for it. Anyway, I really have to go. I'll see you later in Heaven Joel. Bye for now baby brother." He signaled a peace sign with his fingers and disappeared right through the wall. Joel laid back down reassured where his afterlife was going to be and drifted back to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story