Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > 12 Long Hours

12 Long Hours

by crazy_chik 0 reviews

The Titans get to go on a school trip to.....QUEBEC!!!!! what trouble will they get into now????

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-09 - Updated: 2008-10-14 - 372 words

0Unrated
hey guys! sorry i haven't updated in a while - been busy. so here's my latest story! Hope you enjoy it! oh, it's in Atlanta's pov.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was a long day, and was even longer when I came home to find everybody running around and packing things into bags, backpacks, carry-ons, and suitcases. “Umm…did I miss something?” I asked.
“Well, duuuh!” said a rather obnoxious Neil.
“Okay, is somebody gonna tell me what’s going on?!” I said, quite annoyed.
“Well….we’re going to……drum roll please….Theresa was saying.
“We’re going to drum roll please?!” I exclaimed.
“No!!” said a laughing Theresa. “You didn’t let me finish my sentence!”
“Sorry.” I said meekly.
“Anyways, like I was saying……somebody give me a drum roll….” Herry gave her a drum roll “….we’re going to….QUEBEC!!!!!”

“You’re speechless, is that a good thing?” said Archie cautiously.

“This is some kind of joke, right? We can’t go to Quebec!!!!! What if Cronus shows up?! We can’t fight him there!!!! Everybody will see us fighting him!!!!” I shouted.

“Relax, Atlanta. It’s cool. We took care of that already. It’s all done. ” Theresa reassured.

“Okay…..shouldn’t we be packing?” I said.

“RIGHT!” we all said in union. We then ran in all directions: up, down, left, right diagonally- you get the idea. All while trying not to trip over the clothes and suitcases, strewn everywhere.

I then realized that I didn’t have a checklist or itinerary or anything of the sort.

“Theresa, don’t we need a checklist or something?”

“Uh, no. Not really. Uh, just pack lot’s of long underwear!” Theresa suggested.

I nodded, then ran upstairs to pack, when all of a sudden…..

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T FIND MY HAIR PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

‘Good ole Neil! Way to ruin my already confusing day!’
I figured that I might as well see what the matter was.
Big mistake.


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ooh--that was a little short--but it will get better, i promise!!!
so how's that for the first chapter? you like? well, you know the drill r&r! chow!
PS: If there's something I need to work on, or any suggestions or comments you know what 2 do.
Sign up to rate and review this story