Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > 12 Long Hours

Dooms Day - aka - Quebec

by crazy_chik 0 reviews

The gang is all ready to go to Québec City. Jay makes an interesting point, and Atlanta tests her appreciation.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-10-14 - Updated: 2008-10-14 - 758 words

0Unrated
What's up ma ravilois??!!! You are so scrumpious I could just eat you all!!!! anyways, ennnnjoy!!!

********************************
6:15— Monday. Finally the day we’ve all been waiting for. The day where we all go to Québec City. Oh joy. Seriously, do you know how long it takes to pack 15 suitcases into a truck that is obviously built for hauling 7 teens, and a couple of weapons not for traveling? A long, long time. BTW, if you’re wondering why there are 15 suitcases instead of 14 – because, well, 7+7=14, and Neil felt like he needed to pack an extra suitcase. Fun, fun, fun!! Not.

Anyways, we were all packed up and ready to go (finally), when we all heard an unexpected voice come from the front. It was Jay’s, and he said:
“I don’t wanna go.”

I was about to say why, when we all said together “CRONUS!!!”

“Man Jay, why does it like, always have to be Cronus?” Complained a current teeth-checking Neil.

Sighs, mumbles, and complaints were heard amongst all 5 of us. Neil was too concentrated in checking his nose for any imaginary blackheads that might magically appear when he’s not looking.

“Geesh!! You guys didn’t let me finish!! I was about to say that I think we’re going to be too far away from the gods, and the school. Cronus might attack us right in the middle of a tour, or lunch, or whatever!! The point is that if he attacks, it will be right out in the open!! We’ll have to defend ourselves, and everyone will see us!! Our covers will be blown!! Atlanta might as well spend her entire vacation running errands for the whole province!!”

“Good point. But didn’t Theresa say that Cronus was all taken care of?” I stated.
“Heh heh—ya, about that…..I lied.”
Jay apparently wasn’t too thrilled about that statement, but he went on with speech.

“And Neil might as well spend his vacation predicting the lottery to some bums living on the street!!”

“Phft!! As if!!” Neil answered.

“Do you guys get what I’m trying to say here?” Jay finished.

“He has a point. As hard as I wanted this trip to be perfect, Cronus is still out there. He’s not likely going to take a vacation, just so we can take a break for a week. He’s probably in his little manly cave right now thinking of some evil, sinister way to ruin all of our fun.” I suggested, realistically.

“What would make your trip be flawlessly perfect?” Grinned Archie.

“You getting pelted with Beaver Tails by Bonhomme, for laughing at him. Now that would be my perfect vacation!” I answered.

“My perfect vacation would be you and me making out in the soft snow, while everybody else stares at my stunning good looks, and glares at you because they all wish that they were making out with me-instead of you.” Chimed Archie- all wrapped up in that ego of his.

“Only in your dreams!! Geesh!! What is wrong with you?! You’re even more annoying than usual!! You’ve been drinking that water bottle again, haven’t you?! The one with the potion that stupid naiad put in there last summer!! I told you to throw that out!! UGH!!” I was seriously annoyed right now. I just hope that he didn’t bring that (water bottle) to Québec….


Oh!! We’re at the school!! Finally!! I was starting to get quite angry at Archie. Oh great! I just remembered I agreed to sit with him on the bus. Great. Oh well. He has to promise not to act so, ya’know. If he doesn’t, then I dunno. I don’t want to slap him. STOP THINKING THAT!!! I don’t like him!! Jeez!!

Ugh. This luggage is very heavy. Hmmmm…. I wonder….

“Hey Arch? Can you help me with my luggage? It’s mega heavy. Thanks.”

“No problem sweets! I’ll just take this off of your delicate little hands.” Archie replied smoothly.

“Don’t call me that!! On second thought, I’ll take those!! I’m not delicate!!”

“Whoa! O-kay there! Hey, what’s wrong with being delicate?”

“Everything!! Especially in a world where women are not appreciated!!”

“Who says I don’t appreciate you?!!!”

I looked long and hard at him. Then, proving my point, I walked away, with such dignity, I impressed myself!

“Atlanta!! I do appreciate you!!” shouted Archie as I walked away.
*******************************

how waz that?? it waz longer!!!! yayayayayay!!!!! r&r!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story