Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > 12 Long Hours

The Chapter Where We All Die!! Just Kidding

by crazy_chik 0 reviews

Jay and Theresa are having a lunch all on their own. And Atlanta gives in to her feminine side.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-10-14 - Updated: 2008-10-14 - 591 words

0Unrated
well now that you are alive again,,,(ew!!) we can contine with the story....

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

THERE ARE PICKLES IN MY SUB!!! I WILL NOT EAT ANYTHING THAT HAS PICKLES IN IT!!! I’M GOING ON A DIET!!!”

“I’ll eat your pickles Neil.” I requested.
“You are the most disgusting person I have ever met.” Quibbled Neil, handing the thin slices of pickles to moi. “Thank you” I mumbled, stuffing the delicious pickles into my watering mouth.

As we were finishing our disturbed lunch, I noticed to teenagers missing. One redhead and one dirty blonde. Guess who. Obviously you’re right; if you are seriously clueless, and have the mental capacity of a peanut (no offence to anyone reading this), Jay and Theresa are missing.
I started to look around for any signs or hint of where they went. I finally found the two teens sharing a milkshake at some bar/ restaurant thing. Now normally I would have just taken that milkshake all for myself, but I didn’t want tot ruin the moment, so I thought of something better. I whispered something to the guys who had followed me, and on cue, we all said “Awwwww!!” fairly loudly. They turned their heads, and here’s the best part- they both started to blush!! I know it doesn’t sound like much- but it was!! It was a riot!! Everybody started to laugh, and then Odie said “Come on guys- you two lovebirds!” Then everybody started to laugh again.

When we got onto the bus again, Theresa and Archie decided to switch spot, so Theresa was sitting beside me, and Archie was sitting beside Jay.
“Atlanta, you’ve just got to wear make-up to the dance!!” requested Theresa randomly.
“W-what?” I responded, not even paying attention to anything she was saying.
She sighed; not a good sign. “I said that you just have to wear make-up to the dance!”
“I don’t have to do anything.”
“Oh come on Lannie!! Please?!” Mimicked Archie from behind me.
“You stay out of this!” I bickered. I sighed, “...look, if it makes you guys happy, I’ll wear some.”
“Yay!!” Shouted Theresa really, really excitedly. She’s a strange one….

I looked over at Archie to see if he was glad, or expressing some other emotion. When I looked behind me he was smiling very bizarrely at me.

No, I’m not as obvious as you all think. I know that Archie likes me. I’m not stupid. A bird could figure it out. I just don’t know what to do at the moment. I mean, if everybody comes up to you repeatedly and asks, ‘Do you know that Archie likes you?!!! Huh? Huh?!!! Well, do ya?!’ What would you do? When you hear that often, it gets rather aggravating after a while. So I’m just trying to figure out what I’m gonna do, until I figure something out. In the meantime, I think that if I project the illusion that I have no idea that Archie likes me that would be best for now.

In other news, nothing much is really happening on the bus right now. Neil is sleeping, Odie is on his laptop, Theresa is talking to Jay quietly, Archie is reading The Adventures of Ulysses, Herry is watching the movie called Miracle that no one is paying any attention to- but him, and I’m listening to my MP3. We are really bored

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

ah!! all of these percentages are making me hate math even more!!!! nooooo!!! r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story