Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

Give this song another listen

by PancikingTonight 1 review

I can't explain it...read...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-16 - Updated: 2008-10-16 - 902 words

0Unrated
William’s POV

i went to Adri and Misery Riot’s gig at their school prom, I dressed up, and if I do say so myself I looked rather smashing. I stood in the back, just being the dork I wanted to leave behind when me and The Academy Is… became famous.

"You look nice" she told me, blushed a little, then i locked at her. She had on a tight black vintage Panic at the Disco band tee shirt, with red skinny jeans and converse sneakers.
"Thank you, you look good, too" i told her, she looked good in a totally sexy attractive way.

"Im gonna go change" she said, I was holding something for her and she took it, she came back in a red dress up to he knee's. whoa. was all i could think. i gave her mind hand and we slow danced, i know im not into this whole gushy mushy stuff but i would have said was in love. i closed my eyes and we brought ourselves closer. the song ended, my eyes still shut, hyperventalating a bit, because i know i cant dance. i felt her soft lips against mine, i opened my eyes and she smiled i smiled. we held hands out of the prom. we are not going to do what you think were gonna do. the prom is over and we are going home.

Pete's POV

The next day, after the stupid sexy prom that Adri keeps blabbing on about to Ashlee, I took Jeremy to the zoo. I know he won't remember any of this but i could have some ever-lasting memories with my child. When we came home Adri's stupid band was in the practice room practicing, damn they sounded perfect. I put Jeremy in his crib and walked into the practice room's off-white walls and soft wooded floors.

"What's up, Pete" Rikki started, playing a light drum beat in the background.

"What's up, Vikki" I said. I laughed. He laughed.

I called him Vikki and he still laughed…wow.

Adri was in the corner scribbling in a composition notebook, probably writing another one of her genius songs that I hate and envy so much.

Ajax scares me. He was talking to Kevin in some kind of Yiddish language, most likely German. Kevin is German so it all makes sense.

"How many freakish languages can you speak?" I asked Ajax

"Ten" he replied, "English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Hungarian and Italian."

"Whoa" Was all I said. Then I walked away from the “freaks section” and too the “emo department”, which was Adri and her stupid songs. I snatched the book, she didn't seem to care, she wrote on her hands and arms.

How could I ever find the truth
In a world of despair?
The lies lay deep inside you,
Hanging on the tip of your tongue
As we awkwardly tangle, and slip and we mangle,
We are whole…

Damn, that’s good. I thought to myself. I gave it back to her, with her deep eyes she looked at me and I gave her my first smile since she had arrived. She smiled back, it was warm, I liked it.

I walked out of the room back to “Baby's R. US”, incase your stupid it means i went to check on Jeremy.

Kevin's POV

When Pete left, I ran over to Adri and took her book, I read the whole song, I looked at her wrist covered in black ink, and I looked at her face blank and expressionless. What was on her mind? I took it and showed it to Ajax, he started playing a tune to it, and Adri got up and walked to Ajax.

"This...is...genius" Ajax told her, "This will be our biggest hit yet"

Adri smiled, but not her photo famous smile.
"What's wrong?" I asked her, putting my arms around her.

"It's William" she started.

Rikki made a loud groan. "Why don't we have another girl in FY" he moaned.

"Because girls are ikky...expect for Adri and my mom" Ajax announced, Adri and me gave out a giggled, then I paid the rest of my black eyes, all attention on her.

"Well, we danced at the prom last night, and I really like him, I know it’s only been a month since O got here but really..." she explained.
I looked at Rikki, he came over and gave Adri a condom.

"What the fuck" she said.

"Posh, if you don't take them I’ll use it" Rikki took it back

"Im only seventeen," she explained.

"Im only seventeen, too" Rikki shouted. He was good at shouting; it was his talent from the gecko.
"Explain to me Rikki" i let my accent control me. "How many girls have you slept with" he hid the condom behind his back. Ajax pulled him too his chest and Adri ripped the pack from his hands.

"There’s 37 in the whole roll, and you've used how many?" Adri read.

"Well technically we both use the rubber" Rikki clarified.

"Whats the difference?" Ajax said

“Nothing” he said slowly and with a guilty voice

We all gave shocked faces, what-was-he? Erg, never mind, Rikki's mind is a very delicate, complex thing. It cannot be touched or complicated with or Rikki will over load. But sometimes we really need it and we crave for it.
Sign up to rate and review this story