Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Orange That Brought Us Down

Mistletoe, caroling, and a plot for Love

by crazy_chik 1 review

Well, let's just say that Jay get's a little hyper...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-10-20 - Updated: 2008-10-20 - 525 words

1Exciting

SECOND CHAPTER-OH YEAH!!

disclaimer: I do not own Class of the Titans- if I did, I would make a 3rd season, and Archie & Atlanta would totally kiss!!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
“It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! It’s-“
“Neil, please stop before I put hair remover in your shampoo for your present!!” threatened Archie.
“I second that!!” piped up Atlanta.
“No comment.” Stated Odie.
“Me no care.” Herry mentioned.
“Well, I agree with Archie and Atlanta.” Theresa agreed.
“Whatever.” Decided Jay, not looking up from last month’s edition of Sailor’s Weekly while laying lazily on the burgundy sofa in the living room.
“Fine, I’ll stop.” Said Neil, giving in.

Having the commotion gone, and nothing to entertain her, Atlanta decided to watch TV. Unfortunately, Archie also decided he was going to watch TV, so they both reached for the remote at the same time. They both made the mistake of looking into each other’s eyes, resulting in major blushing, and looking away.

Jay looked up from his magazine saw the blushing, and decided to have a little fun. He nodded at the blushing duo, and then mouthed ‘mistletoe’ to Theresa. She looked shocked and mouthed back ‘naughty!’ She then shook her finger at him. He replied by saying, “Tis the season.”
Theresa just shook her head and motioned for him to go upstairs with her. They both giggled as they heard Neil say.” What’s the season?!! Huh?? GUYS!!!!”


“You’re seriously not thinking about that, are you?”
“Oh yes I am! C’mon Theresa, you know you want to!!
Theresa was shaking her finger at him again. “Once again Jay, naughty, naughty, naughty!!!”
Jay held up his hands in defense. ”Once again Theresa, ‘tis the season!” He then pouted and batted his eyelashes.

Theresa took one look and caved in. She sighed hopelessly, and shook her head from side to side. “Oh all right Jay. What do you have in mind?”
Jay giggled excitedly like a kid in a candy store with $5,000 to spend on anything he wanted.
He whispered to Theresa. ”Now here’s what we’re gonna do…..”

Later

It was all set. Everything was in place. For what? The plot for love at Christmas. The leader thought that these two were destined to be together. Whether they realized it, or not, they would after Jay was done with them. He even made up his own little theme song for himself. “Duna-duna-duna-duna-duna-duna-duna-duna- MATCH MAKER!!!”
Ye-ah anyways, the leader had made reservations for the new private skating rink for the 7 of them. The plan went like this: They would get there, put their skates on, get on the ice and Atlanta not knowing how to skate would fall a bunch of times, then Archie would pick her up every time, and then the lights would dim with colourful lights, a slow song would play, there would be boughs of holly everywhere, Odie would be videotaping the whole thing, and Herry would conveniently reach over to where they would be skating, and put mistletoe over them, and they would kiss, and live happily ever after. The End, NOT.

#############################################################################################

R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story