Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Suicidal Tendencies

It's Friday I'm In Love

by SinsNotTragedies95 1 review

crappy title, i know. the song's stuck in my head tho, so shut up.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-10-20 - Updated: 2008-10-21 - 368 words

0Unrated
Ryan sat in his car, doing his best to drive with his casts. Let me tell you, it was not easy.
Tears in his eyes threatened to brim over as he wound through the streets toward his crappy apartment. He pulled up to the apartment and tediously climbed the stairs, the complex being too cheap to install elevators. Eventually, he made his way up the stairs and to his room, where he found a red note tacked to his door. It read:

"RYAN ROSS. YOU HAVE HEREBY BEEN EVICTED. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO REMOVE YOURSELF AND YOUR BELONGINGS FROM THE PREMISES. IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO, WE WILL HAVE SECURITY ESCORT YOU OFF THE PREMISES."

"Psshhh." he said to himself. He ripped the note of the door and opened his apartment, which was always unlocked. He sat down at the small kitchen table and put his head down, trying to think of what the hell he was supposed to do next.

*

"Ryan! Ryan Ross! RYRY!"
Ryan awoke to Spencer's frantic voice calling through the door of his apartment. He must have dozed off. "It's not locked." he called. He was too lazy to go open the door. Spencer bounded through the door of the apartment and practically tackled Ryan. "RYAN FUCKING ROSS NEVER EVER EVER DO THAT TO ME EVER AGAIN YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?!?"
"Can't....breathe....Spencer....OWCH!" Ryan's broken ribs were painfully protesting to the additional weight.
Spencer immediately jumped off of him, obviously not wanting to put him in anymore pain.
He grabs Ryan roughly by the shoulders and stares into his eyes.
"Ryan. I swear, if you EVER pull something like that again, I'll make sure you recover just so I can beat the shit out of you. Do you understand me?"
Ryan was afraid. Spencer was really scary when he was mad. Ryan nodded feebly and Spencer released him. "Okay then."
"So, um, Spencer, how did you find my apartment?"
Spencer rolls his eyes. "Boy, I'm Spencer Smith. I am the invincible superman. I've got connections." Ryan giggled. Still the same old Spencer Smith.
"Well Spencer, we've got some catching up to do."

*
review! sry its so short, i gotta go to bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story