Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Final Fantasy 7 : New World

History Of The Two Worlds

by Paradise 0 reviews

Two worlds collide ( human / fantasy) come together when a young girl who comes from the human world to the fantasy world which is filled with magic and action, she must find out why was she sent h...

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Cloud Strife, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-03-06 - Updated: 2006-03-06 - 362 words

-1MarySue
It all began that faithful night when my mother gave me that crystal, she said " It was special" . I never thought it was true, well my life that it is. All my life I been moving place to place, protect by many people. If all the moving and protect by people who had powers no human could have would lead from this, I would have known that, my destiny would be to help save that world I would have done it. It started that night after I went from my mother's house after she gave me that crystal, it was a full moom clear night sky. As walk towards my house I look at the moon then, I was in a trance. I could not move, my eyes were lifeless then the crystal glow it began to sang a song then darkness .... As I sleep I remember what I my mother told me about the history of our world and fantasy How in the when world was created God made a world of Fantasy and World of Humans. One for human and one for humans with magic. Since these worlds live in Harmony and Happiness however conflict came between the two worlds like who was better humans with magic and ones with not. So to solve these problems, the council of the two worlds make a pact to never join worlds again unless for war purposes. So they made blue crystal who had the power to make un-magic humans to open the door to the fantasy world incase of danger. Now these crystals was not just giving to any normal humans. They had to have something special about them. One of these crystal was past down to my mother family for generations becuase my famliy were mixed with both normal and magic people in my family. My mother Angie was one of those people then she past down to me , not telling what it was. She never even told me my father was an angel either , he was one of those people who was live in the fantasy world, that why I was destined for great things and to save that world.
Sign up to rate and review this story