Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Connection of the opposites

Prologue

by wishing_on_a_rainbow 0 reviews

Basically, a prologue to the rest of the story. Explains Jay's eyes and Herry's... Misfits

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-10-24 - Updated: 2008-10-24 - 338 words

0Unrated
Hey, and welcome to another wishing_on_a_rainbow story!

Disclaimer: I don't own Class of the Titans :'(... If I did, Theresa and Jay would have started going out ages ago and Archie would be brave enough to ask Atlanta out.

Warnings: ... none really.

PROLOGUE:
“Ahhhhhhhhh!” he cried out, clapping his hands to his eyes.
“JAY!” Theresa screamed running to him. Meanwhile, Cronus disappeared through a portal screaming “Αφήστε όλων που αγαπάτε είστε αναθεματισμένος με την ανεπαρκή τύχη” (1) at Herry, who ran over to Jay, picked up his injured friend, walked over to the truck and put him in it. Everyone else had already gotten in. Herry started it up and raced to New Olympus High so that Chiron could see Jay and tell them what was wrong with him. Hopefully, Chiron could make him better.
*A FEW HOURS LATER*
“What is it? Is it bad? Can we see him?” Theresa blurted out as soon as Chiron walked out of his study. “I’m sorry to say this but Jay has gone blind. We’re not sure how long it will last but at the moment he has zero vision. You can see him but be careful.” He warned, as everyone was walking to the study door.

/////////////// In the middle of Canada’s No-Where \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
A girl in her teens had to fight the sudden urge to cry. Her vision went blurry and she couldn’t see. She shook her head to clear her sight and “GOTCHA!!!” her best friend yelled and shot her with a paint gun. “NO FAIR!!!” she cried out, “Atlar, rematch?” “You’re on!” he grinned. “Bring it!” she yelled as she ran towards a thick group of trees.




XoxOxoXoxOxoXoxO
1: ‘Let all you love be cursed with ill fortune’ in Greek.

What a random idea! anyways, 3rd story in a month! I'm doing pretty well but soon I'll run out of ideas so, any ways to make it better? R/R, please. ILY ALL!!! NSW! lol
Cya later and hopefully get another chapter up in a couple of hours,
Wishing_on_a_rainbow XoxO
Sign up to rate and review this story