Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'm Not The Only One For You, But You're The Only One For Me

by teamjacob 2 reviews

For all you My Chemical Romance / Twilight lovers out there!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-10-25 - Updated: 2008-10-26 - 2038 words

1Moving
I smiled to myself, watching the rain stream down, beating the ground with soft thuds. Each thud was different, unique – as strange as it may sound. Some were speedy taps to the ground, others were heavy, and crashed on the ground with a low, deep thump. Thanks to my inhuman hearing ability, I could notice things such as these: the unimportant everyday objects that people take for granted day after day. I was not one to take such simple, yet beautiful items for granted.

Through the heavily pouring rainfall were the old stone buildings, strongly covered in diminutive details. Every stone held a tale of how it became to be. I inwardly sighed, blissfully. London, England was perhaps the most intriguing, charming, amazing city I have ever visited. This was by far my favourite place in the world.

I was only partially aware of the soft giggles which came from in front of me. I shifted my gaze back to my mother and Aunt, Alice who were both staring at me with wide grins plastering their beautiful faces. I blinked a few awkward blinks as they continued to watch me, amused with something. Obviously me.

“What?” I asked, letting a nervous laugh slide through my breath as I said so.

Alice shook her head, chuckling softly. “You look so . . . fascinated! It’s truly entertaining.” She and Bella laughed together, musically. I joined in, momentarily. I could have been drooling for all I know.

“I’m sorry, but this city . . . There’s something about it. It’s,” I inhaled the air, which had a salty tinge to it, which I quite adored. “Perfect.” I managed to sigh, dreamily.

“Perfect? Perfect for what? Yours and Jacobs’ wedding?” My mom, Bella teased. They erupted in laughter once more. Sometimes I wondered if there was anything they liked better than imagining that Jacob and I were in love and making jokes and comments about it.

“How many times have I told you guys?” I groaned, exasperated, “Jacob and I are just friends. There is absolutely nothing going on between us. He is my best friend, and I am his. Clear?”

I gained an ‘Mmm, yeah sure’ and ‘whatever, Nessie’ followed by another round of chuckles. It was a good thing we were immortal, because, were they still human, they’d definitely be dead from laughing so much.

At that moment, a slim, red headed waiter set down three white cups, filled with such a sweet substance, it caused my nostrils to flare. Coffee – possibly the only thing better than human blood. Being half human, I still an appetite for food, not only blood. I could survive off either, but blood will make me stronger. The coffee mugs were just a prop for Alice and Bella. Of course, they couldn’t drink anything but blood, but I could. I love coffee. Another thing about England I like: they made the finest coffee in the world. With a mumbled ‘thanks’ for the server, I picked up the warm mug and took a long slurp from it, closing my eyes in pleasure as the liquid ran down my throat.

I heard Alice sniff at the mug and cringe away, making a sound of, what I though was revulsion. “Honestly, this stuff smells terrible. How can you drink it?”

I smiled, warmly at Alice, swallowing half the contents of the mug. Bella and Alice continued chatting to each other about the day of shopping the three of us shared. Bella complained about the fancy labels Alice insisted she buy. She was the only one in the whole family who did not enjoy being rich.

“Look at this!” Bella exclaimed. “Prada, Dolce & Gabbanna, Chanel!” She held up each bag as she spoke their names. “Ridiculous. Downright Ridiculous.”

I giggled at her frustration towards the bags filled with designer shoes, shirts, any item of clothing you could think of.

“Don’t be silly, Bella.” Alice tutted. “You obviously don’t see Edwards face when he sees you in the clothes I put you in.”

“Yes, actually, I do. He looks like he wants to rip them all off.” She retaliated.

“My point, exactly.”

I set my empty cup of coffee on the table softly, smiling. It was true, although every look Edward gave Bella screamed “I love you more than anything else in this world.” And Edward didn’t have to be a mind reader to know that Bella thought the exact same thing about him.

My parents were both as desperately in love as they were when they met, nine years ago. Their love was contagious. Once you saw them gaze in to each others’ eyes, without a word, it made you want to cry with joy. They were truly perfect for one another.

I called them by their names now, since I my appearance betrayed that I was the same age, or even older than the both of them. It was a lot less awkward than calling them Mom and Dad. The only person I didn’t call by name Charlie – my grandfather.

Grandpa and I don’t see each other anymore. Part of the need-to-know basis. And he certainly did not need to know I was, appearance-wise, eighteen years old, instead of the age I really should be, which was seven. I missed Grandpa, obviously. I still speak on the phone with him, but my parents decided it would be best if we had no visual contact whatsoever. Bella was extremely upset about this – losing contact with her parents was very last on her list. No doubt, she missed him, tremendously.

Carlisle, my other grandfather, was not with us in England. He had taken Esme – whom I adore – to the island where my parents had their honeymoon, and also the place where I was conceived, Isle Esme. Carlisle had taken a break from his career in medicine, and taken Esme to the island for a year, where they could enjoy nothing else but each others company. I smiled, faintly at the thought. We’d call them every now and then, just to check on them. Each time we called, however, they’d rush to get off the phone. I think we all know what they’re up to . . .

As for the pack, Quil was still a werewolf. Claire had hit eleven years old, the point where Quil played the act of “big brother” to her, helping her if she went through a break-up, or whatever pre-teenage problems she may have been suffering.

Sam, the alpha of one of the packs’, had controlled himself for the five years before beginning to age again. He and Emily, his wife, lived in La Push, still, and took care of their, now, three month old baby, kindly named Leah.

Things were also much, much better for Leah now. She could look at Sam’s face without feeling as much pain as before, and could look into the stunning green eyes of her beautiful god daughter, named after her, knowing she had wonderful parents.

Leah was human now, too. It surprised everyone that she only had to resist phasing for three years to achieve this, since the appropriate amount of time was five or even six years. The theory that Carlisle came up with was taken from the fact that females mature faster than males, and applied that principle to the werewolf factor. Although, Leah was the only female werewolf that anyone had ever heard of, so Carlisle had no assurance on if this was accurate or not. Leah, also, kept some of the traits of being a werewolf such as: Her beyond-human speed, her incredibly accurate senses and her above-average body heat.

Leah didn’t mind one bit about her senses or speed – she enjoyed it, even – but she did feel edginess with her body heat. She feared that if she ever got majorly ill, she’d have a hard time explaining it to the doctors and nurses.

Alice had a vision, previously this week. She foresaw Leah visiting their house in England – most likely visiting Seth. Leah had recently finished college and was ready and searching for an occupation. She had studied Business and Retail at the University of Washington and graduated with top marks. She hadn’t seen Seth in at least a year, and decided it was time. Alice didn’t see exactly when she was coming, but she suspected soon, since in her vision, Bella wore a recently purchased garment, and God knows Alice would never let Bella wear it more than once.

Seth lives with us in England, along with Embry, because they wanted to stay close to Jacob. They were all still wolves – Seth still a mere thirteen year old who happened to look seventeen or eighteen, and Jacob and Embry both their twenty-something looking sixteen year olds. It was just the way I liked it. Everything was perfect in life, right now.

“Well,” Bella sighed, resting her hands on her armrests as if she was beginning to stand. “Shall we go? The rain is slowing, and I suspect the sun will be up soon.”

I nodded, picking up the several bags I adopted during my day of shopping. Bella had almost the same amount of bags as I did, and Alice easily had double. As weak as her body appeared, she lifted all of the bags in her two tiny hands without a single trouble and marched off, leaving on the table a very generous tip.





*





Bella was right, the rain had disappeared and the sun rose, brightly shining in the middle of the sky, just as we turned into the driveway of our house. The sunlight hit us, making Bella and Alice glimmer with diamond-like objects swimming through them. Sometimes I really wished I could be a vampire. A full vampire. I wished to sparkle when the sun hit my skin too, or to be so strong and fast. Sure, I was faster and stronger than you’re average person, but not nearly as strong as a vampire is.

Alice and Bella panicked for a moment, looking around them to make sure no one walking past had seen them. Out of habit, I did too. There was a couple heading up the street, holding hands. Alice cursed, quickly getting out of the drivers side of her beautiful baby yellow Porsche. “Nessie, get our things out of the car, please!” she yelled as they both ran inside. I sighed, sliding out of the back seat, taking with me a few of the many bags. I dropped the first few inside the front door of our house and headed back for the rest of them. As I walked back, I realised the couple were walking past our driveway. I smiled, politely at them, receiving a returning smile from the lady. The man stared at the car (or me) with his mouth hanging slightly. I giggled softly as I turned around and headed back to the house with the remaining bags in my hands.

I was quickly greeted by Alice, taking the bags which I held. “Sorry, thank you very much.” She mumbled, offering me an apologetic smile.

“Sure.” I replied, softly.

As I walked in to the kitchen, the first thing that caught my eye was Bella and Edward kissing, passionately. I chuckled – of course, what else did I expect? Alice laughed with me, and the two of us earned Edward mumbling for us to shut up, not bothering to disconnect their lips.

Alice walked to Jasper, giving him a quick peck, before heading upstairs with her bags.

“Uh, where’s Jacob?” I asked, not too sure, whom I was asking. Obviously not my parents. I turned to Jasper.

“Sleeping.” He replied simply. I nodded, taking my bags up my stairs and into my room.

The house we bought was massive. It was actually more like an apartment building. There were eight bedrooms, each with an en suite, and each bedroom equipped with a king or queen sized bed. It was beautiful: the doors each had a different pattern carved into it, and each room had a fantastic view of London. I loved it.


I loved everything about my new life in London.
Sign up to rate and review this story