Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I've got headache's and bad luck

"You can always trust me"

by sock_monkey 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-26 - Updated: 2008-10-27 - 559 words

0Unrated
[Previously

"Okay now will you tell me what's wrong?" I said while still trying to comfort her. I was hopping that my question wouldn't upset her.

Present**]

STILL PETE'S POV

"I was checking my e-mail and David sent me one. He said that I should watch out because he is going to destroy me if it's the last thing he does. He wrote that my dad had been telling him to do it. He said that this was all a scheme. He said that my dad wanted my mom and me gone so he paid David to do it and that my dad faked his death and will only pay David the full amount if he kills me." she explained.

I felt bad because she started to tear up in the middle. I was also EXTREMELY MAD, as mad as a pack of hornets, that David would say I mean write something like that. I swear I will kill him if he try's anything.

"Do you really believe him?" I asked.

I don't know it just seemed fishy to me.

"I knew my parents were having problems so it wouldn't surprise me. I knew they never really loved me. Can you keep a secret?" she said while snuggling into me.

"Of course I will keep your secret. You can always trust me." I said while hugging her more and starting to play with her hair.

"My dad used to be an alcoholic and he used to beat me. My mom never cared. He sobered up a couple of years before he died and stopped beating me but I.....I....I think he could be capable of that." she said.

I just held her while she cried and tried to absorbed what she had said.

"Well don't worry you're apart of the Decay Dance family now so I, we will make sure no one hurts you. I know we all just met you a couple of days ago but we love you already." I said hopping she didn't catch that I basically just said that I would protect her and that I thought I loved her.

That's what I meant but I didn't want to freak her out. Is it bad that I think I kind of might have feelings for Merideth?

I hope Brendon doesn't like her. Suddenly I thought of something.

"Wait I thought you were going to bed why are you up?" I asked turning to look at her.

"I couldn't sleep I have insomnia." she explained before yawning.

"Are you okay now?" I asked.

"Yeah I think so. Thanks for being there for me Pete." she said giving me a squeeze of a hug.

"It's no problem." I replied giving her a hug back.

We sat there in silence for a while just enjoying each others company. After about thirty minutes I looked over to see that Merideth had fallen asleep.

I picked her up and carried her bridal style to her bedroom. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead before shutting off the lights downstairs and going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK ALL, I KNOW PEOPLE ARE READING THIS, BUT NO ONE IS REVIEWING. THANKS TO ALEX_-NODS- FOR BEING THE ONLY ONE TO REVIEW THE LAST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS...PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW PEOPLE..EVEN IF IT'S A 'I LIKE IT' I JUST WANT SOME FEEDBACK
Sign up to rate and review this story