Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"This laughter is pure delirium."

by Syn_INC 1 review

"Im sorrie about this..." Vivian stated. This was her only and last attempt at a conscience. This is what Patrick Stump did to her. And from the looks of it, she wanted to scrape that feeling off ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-27 - Updated: 2008-10-27 - 1614 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 111
I watched as Patrick sat burping Sofia and talking to Joe.
"So..." Patrick whispered to Joe and then looked over at me to make sure I was out of earshot.
"I've been trying to teach them to say Dada."
Joes eyes got huge and he smiled as Patrick gave Sofia her binky and touched her nose lightly.
"Cali will eat you if they speak your name first....have they said it yet?" He then asked excitedly.
"No." Patrick said with a pout playing with Sofia's shirt.
She watched the two men as she sat and suddenly decided to stand on her wobbly feet. Patrick held her steady and she began to walk shakily across his thigh.
"Hey Sofi...who's this." Joe said pointing to Patrick. Sofia's eyes lit up as she looked at her father and she squealed.
"Who is it Sofi?"
Joe said in his lispy baby talk
Sofia spit out her binky and squealed excitedly.
Patrick gave a sigh of defeat and turned to say something to Joe when...
"Oh my word who knew kids could burp like grown as men?!" Joe stated.
"She spit up Patrick." I said with my arms crossed.
"Slowdown Tut. I was getting to that." Patrick shot taking off her shirt wiping her mouth with it and grabbing a clean one from the pile I had been folding yesterday.
"You can't just co- you know what-"
I threw my arms in the air as Patrick rolled his eyes at me. I mean, this is why we don't work.
*
A few days later against her own self Gin moved back in with Joe. I mean, now it was only me and my babies. But don't worry, im Super woman, anyone who knows me can tell you that. I'd be seeing Gin in a few days anyway since we decided to spend a few weeks out in California with Peter, all the kids and the clothing line(s).

I was setting up the Christmas tree in the LA house and my heart got a little heavy. My kids first Christmas and here we were alone without Patrick. There was something wrong with this picture. But then again I looked at my crazy creatures crawling around in the mess of lights and ornaments and knew it all was going to be alright.
*
"Christmas asses, is in a few days and here we are figuring out next fall?! What the hell." Gin grumbled.
"Well...swimsuits will be out before we know it and then its Spring. But the good thing man-"
"No Chicago winter." Gin and I said at the same time.
"It will be missed." I added, "but this is a pleasant change."
"Where was I...I don't remember last year."
"You were in Spain."
"My how the mighty have fallen...do you think if we called The Bosely Research Center for Patty they'll give him some hair?" Gin asked suddenly
"I think if he kept his fucking hat off more he'd be fine too." I said a bit angrily causing both Pete and Gin to look at me a bit weird. I just shook it off and went back to deciding on prints.
~
Gin and I were watching TV and Joe wouldn't leave her alone for 5 minutes. I shook my head and walked away from them when they began arguing about something indifferent. I grabbed my outrageously expensive 'pro' camera and walked off to take tons of pictures I knew id embarrass the twins with later in life. That same day we went to the warehouse with Pete and went over shirts, I was just exhausted from this and wished it could wait until the new year.
Actually.
"Peter. Im sorry. This...is gonna have to wait until after the New Year." I suddenly stated.
"Really?" Pete asked.
"Yes."
"Oh, thank Joe's God. I didn't wanna do this. You were all about this is this, and that is that and then Gin didn't do anything." Pete sighed.
"Fuck you Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the THIRD! Im babysitting. And I've been saying that since Sofi fell asleep." Gin pouted.
"Did you hear anything?" I asked.
"No. No I did not." Pete added.
"Oh sit and rotate." Gin stated picking up and Roman putting him in the Baby Bjorn carrier and holding Sofia.
Pete followed me and Gin out the building and locked up.
"This would be an awesome location for our secret headquarters." Pete stated.
"Holy hidden headquarters Bat...Man...that may just about work." Gin trailed off, "you like that play on Bat from C.I. --- nevermind."
"She's only funny to herself." I mumbled.
"Yea...and Roman...and for some reason Bella gets a kick out of her too." Pete whispered, "I think Sofi's smart."
"No. Sofi's stupid for her dad."
"As a little girl should be."
"Shut up Pete."
From that day we didn't see Pete until New Years Eve.
The guys were performing on some show and we were there for the ride. I stood next to a pregnant Ginny and turned towards her.
"Can you believe its been a year?" I asked.
"No kidding. It feels like yesterday when this all happened. You got preggers New Years Eve."
"And you're preggers ON New Years Eve."
"Yep, everything turns, turns, turns."
"It sure does. I miss my babies. Can't we leave?"
"I mean I think we'd get in trouble."
"Why...right. Cal & Gin's New Years Thing."
This wasn't our idea to have this, MTV called me up and I was like ok. Then during rehearsals Gin was making fun of me, calling me a dick and now I have her fat pregnant ass on TV with me. As we came back from commercial I had make up giving us a quick touch up. We were being counted back on and did the "script".
The moment New Years hit in New York we were in a helicopter on our way to Chicago. We didn't understand how they got us to Chicago in under an hour all we knew was that it happened. After Chicago was LA's countdown and that's where were stayed with Ash, Bella, Sofi & Roman to catch some shut eye.
It was the 25th of January when Gin woke up one morning and realized she was fat. This is what I had to deal with as my babies decided they wanted to cry for no apparent reason. I thought we already gone through colic? I could only handle one crisis at a time. I couldn't deal with this.
"You need to sit down with baby daddy and have him deal with this Ginny- I- Roman if you put that in your mouth te voy a pegar!" I concluded.
Roman looked at me and furrowed his brow before pouting his lower lip out and tearing up. Gin walked over, took the remote away from him and tucked him under her arm. She then walked away and I blew my hair out of my eyes.
"He's never gonna learn like that!" I yelled.
"Fuck you." She yelled back.
Right now, I felt like a bad friend, but she needs to understand that I had my own problems. Patrick and I are both wanted back in court on the 29th of January. This wasn't regular court, it was family court. This was the one that decided if I got to keep my kids or not. Wait, reverse that. This decided if Patrick got to see his kids or not.
After sitting in court for 4 hours waiting on Patrick the judge was fed up. I couldn't do anything but to explode in a fit of laughter. I didn't know if this one was on purpose or if he truly wanted nothing to do with the babies, but this is his life ending one day at a time.
I was granted sole and primary custody of the twins and outrageous amounts of child support. It was when Vivian "Does she or doesn't she..." Thomas cracked a pencil in half that I laughed harder.
"Maybe you should find a new client." I said softly.
"Why are you laughing?" She demanded.
"This laughter is pure delirium. Its to make sure I don't cry."
Vivian backed up just a little and sighed.
"Im sorrie about this..." Vivian stated.
This was her only and last attempt at a conscience. This is what Patrick Stump did to her. And from the looks of it, she wanted to scrape that feeling off with the rougher side of sand paper.
I walked out into the lobby where Gin was rocking Roman with her foot and changing Sofi's diaper.
"I never saw him go in." Gin stated.
"He never made it."
"I thought he was trying."
"You and me both kiddo."
"Oh."
"But, you know what they say."
"Who says what now?"
"...stronger then yesterday, now its nothing but my way, my loneliness ain't killing me no more, I- I'm stronger!"
"Yes! High 5."
"Yep."
"We haven't had a play date with her in a while."
"No we haven't."
Patrick who never sleeps turned over on his side and grabbed his phone. When he pulled his glasses over his eyes, and readjusted to a single sunbeam hitting the wall there was a battery with a circle around it and a line going through it blinking.
Dead battery.
"The fuck..." Patrick grumbled.
Patrick then grabbed the BOSE iPod/clock/radio and picked it up. The LCD screen of that device had gone out cold. Everything was plugged up and his TV didn't even go on. Patrick walked to the bathroom and crossed the big faced clock on the wall.
It showed 547p.
@@@@
BOOYA!
Love,
Kristy and Kamil
review kiddies!
Sign up to rate and review this story