Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Connection of the opposites

“Stop Fighting!”

by wishing_on_a_rainbow 0 reviews

Jay's point of veiw on why Hysa left home and some other J/T. Jay can see (only at the end)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-31 - Updated: 2008-11-01 - 1269 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4: “Stop Fighting!”

~Jay’s Point Of View~

It’s the strangest feeling to have someone suddenly hug you. Not being able to see made it hard, and by the sound of things, no-one else knew who it was either. She hugged me suddenly, scaring the wits out of me. What if it was Cronus’s accomplice pretending to be a friend? But as soon as I heard her voice I relaxed. I was my sister, Hysa. I haven’t spoken to her since the day before I left. We had a fight and the day that I went, I was going to apologize. But, instead, I left and whenever I called she refused to speak to me. Mom hated that we weren’t talking but just couldn’t get her to talk to me, even if I was going to apologize. Eventually, she left and went to Australia and we lost contact. God, I wished that I could apologize for what I said to her.

Flashback!
I had just arrived home from school. “Why are you such an insolent, disobedient daughter? Why can’t you be more like Jay? He’s perfect!”
“Jay this and Jay that! It’s always about Jay! Do you not care about me at all?”
“Whoa! Ok, what happened?” I asked my mother and sister, after watching the ‘Kill-Mode’ look cross Hysa’s face. She had only had that look on her face twice before and both of the people that had caused it ended up really badly injured.
“Your sister has just been expelled from her second school! For attacking a boy at her school!”
“He tried to kiss me! What else was I supposed to do? Let him take advantage of me?”
“Tell someone!”
“Like who?”
“Me! Or someone else who cares about you!”
“You don’t care about me and you never have! All you care about is Jay and having the ‘perfect life’! Don’t try and deny it, I can tell that it’s the truth”
I had to step in before someone ended up hurt. “Stop Fighting!” I yelled, at the top of my voice. Hysa put her hands up in an I-guess-I-lost-no-point-dwelling-on-it gesture and walked out of the kitchen, towards our bedroom. “Thanks Jay” my said, beaming at me. “I didn’t do it for you” I spat and ran after my sister.
When I found her, she was sitting on her bed, sobbing softly. “Hey... Are you ok?” I asked, sitting next to her and putting my arm around her. She instantly hugged me back. “I hate her sometimes. She never cares about me! It’s always been about you and how you’re the perfect son. Why doesn’t she even pretend to care about me?”
“She does care!” I tried to make her feel better but I just made her mad.
“No! She doesn’t! It’s always ‘Jay this’ and ‘Jay that’ or ‘why can’t you be more like Jay?’ God, I hate her! And I know she hates me, so don’t bother.”
“She’s not evil!” I hated the way she spoke about mom like she was the devil in disguise.
“YES SHE IS! IF YOU’RE TOO BLIND TO SEE IT THEN I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU! She’s not superwoman, Jay. She doesn’t save people then come back home and spend time with her family. For her, family is you, her and maybe dad. I’m definitely not a part of this family to her.”
I started to say something but she cut me off. “Just go, it’s not worth getting on her bad side.” She said, almost kindly with a faint smile on her lips. But it was a theres-no-point-because-I’ve-given-up-fighting smile. “Jay!” mums voice chimed down the hall. “Are you ready for the boating race? Sam and his mum are here to get you!”
“Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.” Hysa stated then, walked over to her desk and grabbed her iPod, putting on a random Dragonforce song. Realizing that she had dismissed me I left, grabbing my bag on the way out.
End Flashback!


By the time I finished reminiscing, we were back at the Brownstone, having just been introduced to Envy. “I’m going to bed!” Herry called out, his echo ringing down the hall.
“I can’t believe Herry hasn’t eaten in half an hour and he doesn’t seem to care!” Odie exclaimed.
Everyone started laughing, except for Hysa, who hadn’t seen Herry eat.
“I don’t get it,” she said, confusion creeping into her voice.
“Well,” Atlanta started but I cut her off. “I’m going to bed.” Theresa immediately spoke up, “I’ll help!” guiding me up the stairs and to my bedroom door. “I’ll be fine from here,” I knew exactly where i was but it seemed that Theresa didn’t want to say goodbye. Suddenly, she kissed my cheek. I felt my self going red as she said ‘goodnight’ and walked off.

| The next morning
>< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< | The next morning

I woke up to hear my alarm going off and the sound off food sizzling in the kitchen. I sat up to see the familiar shape of Theresa’s head. Wait, wait, wait... Hold up! I can see? “Hey, it’s me.” Theresa said softly, putting a hand on my shoulder. “I know,” I answered then kissed her. “I can see!” I explained once we pulled apart. Theresa smiled then pulled me back in for another kiss.

/////////////// Downstairs \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ ~From now on, no-one point of view... except maybe the readers... You know what I mean, third-person~

Herry was watching Hysa cook some pancakes when a big grin appeared on her lips. “What are you looking so happy about?” he asked hesitantly. Hysa just walked to the bottom of the stairs and called up “When you two have quite finished sucking face, there’s a pile of pancakes down here. Oh, and Jay, I can feel love, just for future reference.”
A couple of minutes later, a very sheepish looking Jay and Theresa walked down the stairs, their fingers entwined. Herry started laughing when he saw them, looking all guilty but smiling like this was the best day of their lives. And, for all they knew, it probably was. “Hysa, can you come dress shopping with me? Atlanta already has a dress because we went shopping last weekend but I couldn’t find one. I’ll help you find one!”
“Sure! But I’ve gotta get back before four. I start work then.”
“Where you gonna work?” Herry asked, interested.
“Hephaestus has his own mechanic place, under the name of Mr. Theseion. His shop is called Theseion Mechanics. That’s where I’ll be working. I’ll start with cleaning parts and stuff but hopefully I’ll be able to do some actual mechanic stuff soon.”
“Ok, brilliant. Let’s go.” Theresa was really impatient. “Just gotta get my PMR and wallet.” Hysa said and walked off. “So, what’s happening between you two?” Herry asked, raising his eyebrows at Theresa and Jay, both of whom were going beet-red. Herry just laughed as Hysa jumped down the last five steps and pulled Theresa out the door.

~ Authors Note ~
Heya, just wanna say thanks for reading
R/R, you know the drill
Before anyone askes, Hysa got given a PMR shortly after Jay left to go to bed.
Anyways, I'm really bored
Can someone tell me what it means when one of your character is "too Mary-Sue'?
cya, Wishing_on_a_rainbow
Sign up to rate and review this story