Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 21

by arquero333 4 reviews

Thats right! I'm back!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-11-01 - Updated: 2008-11-02 - 844 words

0Unrated
Hey Ladies and Germs! I'm back. I've got the new laptop and everything is working splendidly, so don't think I'm gunna run away like that anytime soon. Hopefully, I've still got a few readers kicking around, so here it goes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the men was right in front of me. He grabbed me and pulled me up, covering my mouth with his hand in one swift motion.
"We don't want none of that, now do we?" He laughed in my face. I tried to scream again, but it was useless. "Now, such a pity, you're actually quite cute." What is he going to do to me? I tried to think of a way to escape. I thought of kicking him, but the way he was standing, he'd be able to dodge it easily. There was no way I could reach his groin... I flung my arm at him, but he just caught it and laughed at me. "Ohh, we've got a fighter." I did the last thing I could think of. I bit his hand as hard as I could. He screamed and let go for a moment, just long enough for me to start running, but he caught up in seconds, grabbing me again and holding me in a way that I couldn't retaliate at all.
"Ohh, a biter too, eh? Then you'll love this." He laughed, again as he leaned into me.

~~William's POV~~
"Fredric!" I screamed. He looked up at me and ran over, hopping onto the hood of the car.
"Yes sir?" He gulped.
"Why aren't you at home with Cali?" I asked.
"Well, sir, you see she kind of made me stop the car and got out and came here and I was-"
"SHES HERE?" I screamed.
"Well, sir, I can't find her, so I'm sure she was smart enough to leave." He tried to dig his way out of the hole.
"Well, if you live through this... dont expect it to be for long." I growled at him. His eyes widened, but then they looked beyond me. I followed his look and saw Pete running towards us. He jumped off the hood and started fighting. I was going to enjoy his death...
BRENDON! I mentally screamed.
Oh shit, what? I head him answer.
Find Cali I ordered. I couldn't decipher his response. It was a medly of "oh shit, what happened", "Gotta find her", "William is pissed", and the sound of him searching people's minds, which always gave me a headache. I stopped listening and looked back at the fight in front of me to see Pete stand up from crouching over Fredric and run towards me. I smirked a little and waited until he jumped towards me and I transported.

I didn't go too far, I just transported over to Brendon. It wasn't much, but I didn't need much as I saw Pete being grabbed by a few police officers I recognized as some of our agents.
"Got her?" I asked.
"Not yet..." He spoke slowly, trying not to break his concentration. By now, most of the fighting had stopped since everyone was either dead, being taken in by the police, or being taken in by our police.
"Alley. Hurry" He said as he ran off. I followed him and found her, but she wasn't alone.

She was passed out, being held up by the newborn that had lead the others to escape, and he had his head in the crook of her neck. I screamed and lunged at him. I tackled him to the ground and started attacking him. There was blood all over his face... her blood.
"William!" Brendon called from over where Cali was laying. By now, a few of the leaders were in the alley, having heard me scream. I got off of him and threw him at one of the leaders who could teleport.
"Dungeon" I muttered to him before running off to see Cali. She was laying in a pool of blood, unconscious
"Fuck." I whispered.
"William, theres only one thing we can do to save her." Brendon sighed.
"No. I can't... I wont'..." I stuttered. I got up and started pacing. "Theres got to be something else."
"There isn't. If you don't change her now, she'll die." He yelled at me.
"No, I'll think of something else!"
"Theres no time to think! She's fading fast. We have to do it now."
I stopped pacing and looked at Cali. She looked so helpless... She almost looked like she was laying asleep, never to wake up. She was pale from the blood loss. I had to look away. What am I going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so just to clear up everything that happened... its basically the music video, but the main changes are none of the other guys(Patrick, Joe or Andy) got bitten, just taken away like Pete. At the end, William wasn't laughing with the police, but Pete still knew they were crooked Vampire cops. I think thats about it...

Review so I know you guys still check this out :)
Sign up to rate and review this story