Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The shield ( Uchiha Aria)

River And The Hokage

by Dark-Black-Dragon 0 reviews

River runs to the Hokage when he comes into his office shutting everyone up...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Asuma - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-11-11 - Updated: 2008-11-11 - 796 words

0Unrated
When Aria got to the Hokage’s office there were more people there, when she entered everyone looked at her.
“Why are you here? You have no business here?” one of them said.
“Oh shut up idiot I’m here for the exams to see if the Hokage wants me to do something” she snapped putting River on her back making sure no one will hurt her. When the Hokage walked in River smiled she got off Aria and ran over to him and hugged him everyone was shocked by the little girls actions the Hokage hugged her back.
“Seeing you here must mean your mother is here too,” he said to her.
“Hokage-sum is mummy helping in the Chunin exams?” River asked. He was shocked at first but then nodded his Head River smiled. Everyone looked at the two trying to figure them out the Hokage talked with River for a little bit then turned his attention to the rest of the group.
“River I must ask you to go back to your mum for me, we have some important things to talk about” he said. River walked through the people to get back to Aria when she got there River clime on Aria’s back and fell asleep.
“Ok as you all know the Chunin exams are coming up I would like Aria to be the proctor of the third exam, I know I was going to have Hayate` but I chance my mine, be on your guard something isn’t right for some reason” he said.
“Of cause something isn’t right Orochimaru’s is going to try and kill you Hokage-sum” Aria said coldly. Everyone looked at her shocked and started wounding why she was really there.
“Aria how do you know that?” Kakashi asked.
“Yeah how do you know that Uchiha?” asked someone from behind the group.
“I don’t know why your calling me Uchiha, but I know because I spy on him for three years and he said he’s going to kill the Hokage no matter what, he also said he’ll kill who every gets in his way but he couldn’t kill me so that means I’m going to get in his way again when it comes to my sensei no one is going to kill him, I would also like to be the proctor of the second exam as well as the first I know what Orochimaru is like he’ll use one of the jutsu’s that’s forbidden, the body jutsu” she said angry. The others took a step back realizing she was really pissed off.
“Aria I think its time you tell them your last name,” the Hokage said with a smirk.
“My name is Aria Uchiha, when I was 12 I left the village due to my family and friends being murder by Itachi and my brother Dylan the Hokage let me leave the village but told everyone that I die, I have a five year old daughter I fell pregnant when I was fourteen before I turned fifteen I had a beautiful baby girl and if you have to know the father is Zabuza Momochi I don’t care what you say about him but try and hurt my daughter I’ll kill you, I have a three tail white fox demon seal inside me when I was fifteen I’ve developed a friendship with the fox her name is Sada, oh and no body tell Sasuke Uchiha my last name” she said looking at them. They looked at her not with fear or hate they looked at her with pity. Than one of them step forward looking straight at her.
“Aria where have you been all this time? You’ve been gone for eight too nine years” said a male with black hair and had a smoke in his mouth.
“Yeah so? What’s it to you how long I was gone for Asmua?” she snapped looking at them, a light wind blew past everyone in the room grasped Aria eyes were showing but no one expected then to hold so much sorrow and pain. They didn’t know what she went through. They didn’t know what she had to put up with through her travels.
“But why? Where have you been?” a random ninja asked.
“I’ve been here and there, to the other villages met a few people, spent five years in the sand village made friends, went to the cloud village got a fox demon inside me named Sada what else do you need to know?” she said kinda angry. They looked shocked at what she said and how she said it, she said it so carefree like she didn’t care what people say.
Sign up to rate and review this story