Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The shield ( Uchiha Aria)

Battle With Itachi.. Who will win?

by Dark-Black-Dragon 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-11 - Updated: 2008-11-11 - 606 words

0Unrated
She walked to the training grounds, when she got there someone was there he had a black cloth with red clouds on it Aria new who it was it was Itachi the man who killed her parents and close friends
“What are you doing here?” she snapped at him.
“What’s it to you? You’re going to die soon anyway” he said coldly. That made Aria laughs. He looked at her wondering why she was laughing at him, HIM Itachi Uchiha he’s the most feared person in the village but Aria looked at with hate he didn’t know what she was capable of doing.
“Why are you laughing at me? Aren’t you afraid of dying?” he asked. Aria looked at him and smirked.
“No I’m not afraid of dying, not by you anyway, now why are you here?” she damned. He was shocked by her actions.
“That’s is none of your business” he said
“If it has something to do with the nine tailed fox, cause if you want the boy you’ll have to get through me first” she said so coldly it made him take a step back. He didn’t know something about Aria and Naruto they both had a fox demon inside them, something Itachi wouldn’t understand that because all he is after is power he wouldn’t understand that Aria and Naruto’s demons are brother and sister, one is evil the other pure they don’t get along but if one is in trouble the other will help.
“Fine let it be like that you shell meet your end soon” he said with a smirk. Aria laughed again at him he was getting annoyed at her laughing.
“Quite laughing” he snapped. To him it sounded familiar like he new her from somewhere.
“Itachi stop being such an ass, you always were like that I guess even when mother told me that you’re an ass and to stay away from you I still didn’t stay away cause you were my friend” she said with a smirk. She than shut her mouth she said too much for him. She doesn’t want anyone to know her past and that means Itachi. Aria stares at him hopping he didn’t figure her out; he looked at her confused than smirked.
“You know tricking me won’t keep you alive” he said coldly. That made Aria smirks.
“I could only hope that you wouldn’t kill me, you wouldn’t kill an old friend would you? Itachi-sum” she asked in a girly voice. Itachi looked at her and his eyes went wide.
“Aria I thought you were dead?” he said. He looked at her shocked Aria looked at him and smirk.
“Took you long enough to figure it out idiot” she said coldly she took a step forward towards him, Itachi just looked at her, his cousin was standing in front of him, his cousin that he thought was dead. Why? Why didn’t Dylan finish her off?
“Why? Why didn’t Dylan finish you off?” he asked staring at her. Aria smirked.
“Oh my dear little brother tried to finish me off but I was the one that let him live, remember dear cousin I’m a better fighter than the both of you” she said coldly. She pulled out her short bow aim it and pointing it at him.
“Why are you here?” she said again.
“I’m here for you, your brother was meant to kill you or bring you back to me” he answered with a smirk. Aria laughed at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story