Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance

another type of tour

by killxsmile 6 reviews

chicago.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-11-11 - Updated: 2008-11-12 - 1017 words

0Unrated
Author's Note: A billion apologies for my lack of updates. College applications + homework = THE DEATH OF ME. No es bueno.

DEDICATIONS:
lil_chica007 - Hmmm. I'm pretty sure he'll end up opening a Clandestine store in NY, but in the meantime, you have Angels&Kings. ^__^
RyanRossLuver - Hehe. Glad you like the cuteness.
Dondon1827 - Marathon read the whole fic?! MAJOR props to you! Again, major apologies for not updating sooner. Hope you keep reading!
releasethepants - Muchas gracias para los heart-shaped brownies and super snuggly comforters. They're greatly appreciated, yo.
x_slowdown - I've seen Wentz at Clandestine once, and another time KTC was there. Whenever I go there I feel kinda guilty because I play pacman and never end up buying anything.
xStabxMyxBackx - Thanks for reading!
alex_-nods- - Thanks for reading as much as you have!

Now onto the story...

39: a n o t h e r t y p e o f t o u r

+++++
Soap’s POV

“C’mon, babe. Time to get up,” I said, kissing the side of Gabe’s neck.
“Gimme 5 minutes,” he mumbled, rolling on top of me. His 1-foot height advantage easily rendered me helpless.
“But it’s almost noon,” I said, taking note of the time. “Aren’t you hungry yet?”
“Kinda… but I’m comfortable right here.”

A chuckle escaped from my lips as he rested his head on my chest.

“Why do I always find myself in this situation?”
“Because I like being on top,” he replied, laughing into my shoulder.
“I wasn’t talking about that, silly. I was referring to how I’ve had to force you out of bed ever since we’ve been in Chicago.”
“Well, you’re bed’s really comfy…And you are, too.”

His chocolate eyes met mine, and I forgot why I was resisting him in the first place. A smirk spread across his face before he pressed his lips against my neck. Soon enough, one thing led to another and he was reaching for a condom.

“Hold up, Gabe,” I said. I took all of my willpower to pull away from him.
“Whyyy?” he moaned into my neck.
“Because if we’re gonna do anything downtown, we should get ready soon.”
“But I was just about to go downtown.”

As he pouted, I planted a kiss on his nose.

“C’mon. Can you honestly say that you’d rather stay in here all day than see Navy Pier, the Sears Tower, and all that fun stuff?”
“Yes,” he said, pulling me tighter to his chest.
“But that’s sooo boooring.”
“Since when is staying in bed with me ‘boring’?”
“Aww, I didn’t mean it like that, babe. In fact, you’re mind-blowingly awesome in the sack.”
“I feel a ‘but’ coming on…”
But I still think that a little break from the bedroom scene wouldn’t hurt.”
“Alright… But we’re still gonna go back to that scene later, right?”
“Of course,” I said, slightly chuckling.
“Promise?” he asked, holding his pinky in front of me.
“Yes,” I replied, linking my little finger with his.
With that, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and pulled him out of bed.

+++++
Gabe’s POV

“So this is what it feels like to be Ferris Bueller…” Pressing my forehead against a window on the Sears Tower’s 103rd floor, I literally felt like I was on top of the world.
“It’s pretty fucking sweet isn’t it?” Sophie asked.
“Yeah,” I said, lifting my head from the glass. “As much as I don’t want to admit it, I’m actually glad that you dragged my ass out of bed.”

Chuckling, she wrapped me in a hug from behind and pressed her face against my shoulder.

“What’s next on our to do list?” I asked.
“Well we already went to the Art Institute, ran around Millennium Park, had pizza at Giordano’s, and visited the Shedd Aquarium… But there’s one more thing I want to do,” she said.

+++++

“Tell me again why I agreed to do this?” I asked as we started rising off the ground.
“Because you’re awesome like that,” she replied with a huge grin.
“Ugh, with that smile, I’m never gonna be able to say no to you, am I?”
“I hope not,” she said. Sighing, I wrapped an arm around her and watched as the ground became further and further away. Only Sophie could convince me to get on huge ass Ferris Wheel.
“How tall is this thing again?”
“50 stories. It’s not even half as tall as Sears Tower.”
“But you don’t have to worry about the Sears Tower malfunctioning or tipping over and sending you to a painful, painful death.”
“Why didn’t you tell me you were scared of heights?” she asked, as we reached the top.
“I’m not scared of heights… I just don’t like being hundreds of feet from the ground,” I responded, careful not to look down.
The wheel came to a stop as more people loaded onto it.
“So you wouldn’t mind if I did this,” she said, rocking back and forth. The sound of the metal creaking was enough to make me squeal like a little girl.
“You suck, Soap.”
“Aww. Don’t worry, Gabe,” she said snuggling against my shoulder. “I’d never let anything bad happen to the best thing that ever happened to me.”
“You mean that?”

“No, I only said it because it sounded pretty.” She pressed her lips against my mine and wrapped her arms around me. “Of course I mean it, Saporta.”

For the remainder of our ride, I couldn’t have cared less about how far we were from the ground. I only had eyes for the girl sitting next to me.

+++++

Contrast from the drama in the Pete chapter, but smooth sailing won't be guaranteed for Gabe and Sophie. -insert evil laugh here-

RATE, REVIEW, and or AIM me at Disast3rous with your feedback.
I love you guys like vegans love soymilk.
^___^
Sign up to rate and review this story